Chapter Seven.

Liam's P.O.V.

I was immediately pulled into Meghan flat and engulfed into one of her hugs. She mumbled into my shoulder, "Why are you here? I thought you were in Amsterdam?"

"Well I didn't want my Megs going to see her favourite band - apart from us obviously - on her own now did I?" I smiled. She pulled away with happy tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

"How long are you here?" She asked.

"Um, I'm flying back the day after tomorrow, quite early in the morning." She replaced her head back into my shoulder. Aimee walked out of Meghan's room looking quite surprised.

"Well I'll leave you two love birds to catch up. Have fun at the concert." She smirked.

"Don't worry, we will." I winked at Aimee. She hadn't a clue what I was talking about but just nodded and walked out. Harry flew out with me. He had gone straight to Aimee's to surprise her when she got home.

"We better get going." Meghan said, suddenly feeling rushed.

"There's no hurry." I smiled.

"What'd you mean?" I smirked and kissed her cheek.

"Just come on." I said, watching her cheek tint pink.

"But- You said- Why are you- Oh I give up." She huffed and I took her hand and lead her outside to where my driver was waiting from when I arrived. I opened the door for her and as she was climbing in I whispered to her.

"You look beautiful by the way." She flushed red and got into the car to hide. I laughed and followed her in.

This is going to be an amazing night.

Aimee's P.O.V.

I jumped out of my car pulling the keys out of the ignition. I unlocked my door and walked in. "Hello? Anyone home?" I listened. No reply. I threw my keys down on the kitchen table. I grabbed a tin of coke from the fridge and opened it. I walked into the living room, taking a sip from the can.

"Hey gorgeous." The sudden breaking of silence made me choke on my drink. I turned around to see Harry leaning on the door frame. I almost dropped the can in shock.

"What are you doing here?"

"All of the boys are back. We were allowed a few days break and I thought I'd spend my time with you." He grinned. I still couldn't believe it!

I felt myself blush bright red. Even after a year of his cheesiness, he still finds ways to get me to blush. "Well don't just stand there; these lips haven't been kissed in weeks." He pointed to his lips and pouted. I couldn't resist a minute longer. I set down my can and was pulled in towards Harry's lips. His arms automatically found their way to my waist and mine around his neck. His lips were minty and soft, just the way I like them.

I pulled away slightly, long enough to whisper, "I've missed you so much." Only to be brought back to Harry's lips.

"I've missed you more. You get to watch me every day if you wanted to. I can't see you." I hit him lightly on his chest before finally escaping his grasp.

"Come on, let's go out somewhere." I said.

"Well, you're the boss." He smirked at me while taking my hand. I opened the door and went to walk out when I was deafened by high pitched screams. Harry pulled me back inside the house and closed the door forcefully.

"What the fuck was that?"

"That was very dedicated fans following me to your house."

"But they weren't there when I came home?" I said. I think I would have known if there were at least fifty girls at my front door.