Chapter Five.

Meghan’s P.O.V.

I pulled up to the airport. I was leaving Liam off there to go back over to Spain. Yep that’s right, Liam. Me and him have sorted out our differences and we’re cool now.I don’t think Ryan likes it though. It’s not as if I’m ignoring him, but I haven’t seen Liam for like 6 months so surely he would’ve understood. I walked with Liam to check in his luggage. The woman at the desk let me go with him right up to his boarding gate.

~

"It’s been nice seeing you again Megs." I felt my cheeks go a slight pink colour. He hasn’t called me ‘Megs’ in like forever. No one has. I haven't let them.

"You too. I just wish I saw everyone else as well."

"We’ll all be home in about six months. The time will fly by."

"Can’t wait." I smiled up at Liam as his flight was called.

"That’s me." He said, reading the board. "I’ll miss you." He pulled me into a tight hug. I felt him to his usual thing by rubbing my back a little.

"I’ll miss you too." My words came out in a whisper. My eyes were stinging from tears welling up in them. I blinked to let them flow down my cheek. I don’t know why I’m getting so emotional. Liam and I are just friends. But do I wish we were more?

"Keep in touch won’t you?" Liam asked.

"Sure." He smiled down at me and wiped my tears away. The next thing I know, he had his lips on mine. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. Butterflies that I hadn’t experienced when Ryan first kissed me. Liam pulled away and the happy feeling was soon replaced by an anxious and sickening feeling, like something bad was going to happen – but I just didn’t know what. I said a last goodbye to Liam as he walked off to board his plane. I slowly walked back to my car. As I drove home, the uneasy feeling seemed to get worse, as though I was driving closer and closer to trouble.

~

"It’s all over Twitter Meghan. People saw you kiss him." Ryan had been yelling at me for the past 10 minutes. Some bastard caught Liam kissing me, put it on Twitter and now Ryan was chewing my head off for it. On the bright side, I know what I was anxious about.

"I didn’t kiss him, he kissed me." I defended.

"I don’t fucking care. You still kissed another guy when you’re with me. Sorry, were with me. We’re done." He yelled.

"Just listen to me. He was only here for a week. I’m not going to see him for half a fucking year. We don’t have feelings for each other anymore. It was a meaningless kiss. You’re being stupid." Tears were streaming down my face. I can’t believe this is happening.

"You’re the stupid cow. You aren’t meant to cheat on your partner. This makes you such a slut now, you know that? Get out of my house." Well that now makes two people who think I'm a slut. Brilliant. I didn’t need him to tell me twice. I got out of there as fast as I could. I didn’t drive home, but to Aimee’s. I just needed to tell someone what’s on my mind. I pulled up to her house and knocked on her door, trembling about what just happened. Kathy opened the door and immediately pulled me into a hug.

"What’s happened dear? It isn’t your mum again, is it?" I simply shook my head. She took me inside and brought me into the living room where Aimee was watching TV.

Aimee’s P.O.V.

"Aimee, Meghan’s here. I think she might need to talk to you." I looked around and saw Meghan looking terrible. I took her up to my room.