Chapter Fifty-Nine.

Aimee's P.O.V.

I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!

It's been a day since Peter told me and I still can't believe it. I've dreamed of this day even before I met the boys. My dream is finally coming true! The boys are doing a small tour in America, starting tomorrow and I'm going to be their support act. That means I have to leave for America today. It seems we're never out of the airport for one reason or another. Oh well.

I called around to Meghan's on the way to the airport to say goodbye. It didn't go too well; "What the fuck? I'm stranded here in London, all alone while you get to be with Harry for three weeks! I didn't even get to say bye to Liam for god sake!" She exclaimed.

"Don't be silly, you have Josh, Eleanor and Perrie!"

"That's not the point. Josh is practically running your cafe since you haven't stepped foot in it since you got signed, Perrie's still in hospital and Eleanor is just as busy as me!"

"Well I-"

"Well nothing. I'm going to be late for work. Have a nice time with the boys." Meghan and I both left her house and went separate ways. I felt guilty leaving her, but this tour was really important to me. I'm sure Liam can arrange for her to fly out to join us for a while.

~

The plane landed safely in LA. After I collected my suitcase, I was met with Paul waiting for me. None of the boys were there as they were getting some last minute rehearsals done, which I was going to do as soon as I joined them. I literally just dropped my bags and headed off to the rehearsal studio. I walked out of the changing rooms and into the little room where the boys would be. They had no idea I was their support act. I opened the door silently and walked in. I went right up behind Harry then shouted, "Alright lads, vas happenin'?!"

Harry's P.O.V.

We were all waiting for Paul to come back with the person or persons who would be supporting us. We were throwing different ideas around on how to perform the songs, when I literally crapped myself. "Alright lads, vas happenin'?!" I whirled around to find Aimee standing behind me smirking.

"Give me heart failure next time!" She just rolled her eyes then opened her arms for a hug. I was still recovering from the shock so Louis took her invitation.

"So what are you guys waiting for? Get rehearsing." She made a shooing motion with her hands and the boys and I all shared a confused look.

"We're waiting for our mystery support act to arrive first..." Niall said. Aimee raised her eyebrows. I looked at the boys again. Aimee now stood with one hand on her hip and was looking at me with a 'really?' look on her face. It took me a few seconds, but then the little light bulb in my head finally lit up.

"OH MY GOD AIMEE!" I rushed forward and lifted her up and spun her around with my lips pressed against hers.

"Are we missing something here?" Zayn asked.

"You're not pregnant as well are you?" Louis asked. I almost dropped Aimee. I looked at Louis who had just been smacked by Liam.

"Not funny Lou." Liam pouted. I turned to Aimee.

"You aren't... are you?" I confirmed. She shook her head and I sighed with relief.

"Really boys? You're waiting for your support act; I arrive at the same time they are supposed to be here..." She said. I watched the boys as one by one they finally caught on. Within seconds we were all in a massive group hug.

"I can't believe it! I was expecting some unsigned guy with a guitar or something!"

"Thanks Zayn, that just raised my self-esteem." There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice. I didn't care. I pulled her away from the boys and in close to me.