Chapter Six.

Harry's P.O.V.

It took quite a few days and long hours on the phone, but Liam and I managed to get the girls to actually speak to each other again. Aimee told me what it was about, but Meghan must've told Liam something else because he still doesn't know Meghan loves him. I don't even think I'm supposed to know. Having said that, Liam keeps saying Meghan is keeping something from him and won't say anything about it, so maybe that's what she's hiding.

It's really frustrating because we all know that that they love each other, apart from them two. They've went through this phase last year when we were on our UK tour, so I don't know how they haven't worked it out yet.

Aimee and I are doing great. She's so supportive of me and the guys. I know she misses us, but she knows how important this tour is for us and our career. I just wish I could've done something even more special for our one year anniversary. Maybe next year.

Liam's P.O.V.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" I said to Meghan.

"Yes Liam, I do know that. You've said it the past three days. I've told you what happened with Aimee and I, it's sorted out now though so there's no need to live in the past." She replied, similar to what she has said every other day I ask her. I've been trying for the past half an hour to coax Meghan into telling me her secret.

"I just want to make sure you know that I'm always here for you." I said truthfully. She giggled slightly down the phone which made me smile.

"Well..." She started.

"Well...?" I repeated as more of a question. I knew this was going to be it. I had finally cracked Meghan's shell.

"You could come to the McFly concert with me?" She suggested. I remember her telling me Aimee got her tickets for her 18th birthday. I face palmed myself in our hotel room. I sighed before realised I hadn't answered her.

"Why can't Aimee go?" I asked.

"She can... it's just she doesn't want to. She's the one who got me the tickets, thinking I'd take someone other than her."

"When is it?"

"In about two weeks." I sighed again.

"I can't babe; we're flying to Amsterdam next to start the concerts there. I don't think we have any spare time around then either." I looked up to find Paul in my room. He whispered to me that we have 3 days off in about two weeks so that I could go. My face lit up in excitement. I was going to tell her when I remembered something even more important I needed to tell her first.

Meghan's P.O.V.

My heart sunk when Liam said he couldn't come. I know he's busy and everything, but he found time to fly over here for a week. "I almost forgot to tell you!" He exclaimed. I immediately got excited.

"What! What is it!" I nearly jumped out of bed. I was supposed to be going to sleep but talking to Liam is more important right now.

"You know the way you told me you didn't want to work with Ryan anymore?" Liam said.

"Yeah..." I said, unsure of where this was going.

"Well... I've managed to pull a few strings and you're now working for a different modelling company and you start tomorrow. I'll text you the address. I was meant to tell you yesterday but we were really busy and had loads of signings and it slipped my mind!" I almost screamed down the phone.

"I can't believe you did that for me! Thank you so much, I owe you one!" I screamed happily. If Liam was here right now, I would kiss him straight on the lips, whether I wanted him to know I loved him or not.

"I'm just glad you're happy. I have to go now; we're performing on a chat show in half an hour." My mood dropped. I hated saying goodbye to Liam.

"OK, I'll talk to you soon. Thank you so much!" Liam laughed down the phone before continuing;

"You deserve it. I miss you, bye." He said and there was muffling from his end.

"Liam wait!" I called. My heart was racing. I need to tell him I love him. It's eating me inside.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I, uh... I lo- I miss you too!" I hung up in a flustered panic. What the fuck did I just do?

Aimee's P.O.V.

I logged onto Twitter. It was one o'clock in the morning in the UK. The boys would be performing any minute now. I don't even know where they are or what time it is over there, all I care about is seeing Harry. I scanned my timeline until I found a link, letting me watch them live. I quickly tweeted, hoping Harry might see it before he goes on.

"@Aimee_J: Good luck @Harry_Styles and the boys! Make me proud! :) xx"

My mentions filled up with Directioners. I tried to reply to as many of them as possible and follow a few of them. I kept checking the live stream to see if they were on yet. My heart leapt out of my chest as I saw Harry's reply.

"@Harry_Styles: Thanks gorgeous, we'll try our best ;) xx"

I refreshed the page one more time and my five best friends appeared on the screen. The lights went down and the music started. I couldn't help but smile to myself. I kept my eyes on Harry, and Harry alone when he started to sing his part.

"When he opens his arms,

And holds you close tonight,

It just won't feel right.

Cause I can't love you more than this, yeah.

When he lays you down, I might just die inside.

It just don't feel right,

Cause I can't love you more than this.

Love you more than this."

He looked straight down the camera as he sang the last two lines of the chorus. He was singing to me.

~Two weeks later~

"I'm going on my own; I'm not missing the concert just because I don't have anyone to go with. Anyone I've asked doesn't like McFly. Like how could you not? Have you seen Dougie? He's gorgeous." Meghan rambled on. I was sprawled across her bed on my phone. She was getting ready for her McFly concert and had not shut up about it since I arrived.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're on the internet." Meghan looked at me through the mirror.

"What have I done now?" She sighed.

"Nothing, it's just your recent modelling pictures."

"Which one?" I clicked on the picture and showed her. She looked pretty hot.

"Just wait until Liam sees it." I smirked at her and she widened her eyes.

"What'd you mean by that?"

"Oh nothing." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom to change, humming 'The Heart Never Lies' to herself. She walked back out wearing black skinny jeans, a leopard print shirt and leopard print heels. Her hair was curled and teased for more volume and she's done her eyes with smoky eyeshadow.

"How does this look?" She asked, twirling to show me the full outfit.

"Perfect." I smiled. She gave me a sarcastic thumb up and I gave her the finger. There was a knock on Meghan's door. She gave me a puzzled look before going to answer it. I listened to see if I knew who it was. My jaw hit the floor when I heard Meghan.

"Liam?!"