Chapter Two.

Liam’s P.O.V.

Who’s ‘Hollister Guy’ and why did Aimee tell Meghan to go to him? I know it’s been 6 months since Meghan and I broke up, but I miss her. I regret walking away from her the day it all happened. I wish I would’ve done something more to change her mind. If I did, we would still be going out and we would’ve been celebrating a year together, along with Harry and Aimee. I don’t regret kissing her at the airport though. I felt like that would somehow let her know I still love her. Harry was taking Aimee out for a special dinner tonight. Aimee was in her room getting ready while Harry was in ours. Hopefully he would stay there for a while. I really need to talk to Aimee. I walked out of our room, down the hall and knocked on Aimee’s door. She answered it with a massive smile on her face, which dropped when she saw it was only me. "Sorry if you thought I was Harry... um, can I come in?" She must have seen the concern on my face and moved aside to let me in.

"Is everything ok?" She asked, picking up on my mood. "What’s wrong?" I sighed. It’s going to be bad news anyway so I might as well hear it now.

"Is Meghan seeing someone?" Aimee looked down and started playing with her new bracelet.

"Well... it’s not really my place to tell..." She said quietly.

"Please, just tell me. I saw your tweet so I know something’s going on." It was Aimee’s turn to sigh now. She looked up at me.

"I really shouldn’t be telling you this. She didn’t really want you or any of the guys to know."

"I can understand me, but why the others?" I pressed on. I needed answers.

"I don’t know. She said something about you all thinking she’s a slut for moving on from you so quickly."

Aimee’s P.O.V.

I blurted out what Meghan told me not to say. She’s going to kill me. I looked at Liam. I could almost see the anger bubbling inside of him. "She was right. I do think she’s a slut. And to think I was going to get back in touch with her." He stood up and headed to the door.

"Liam, wait! You don’t mean that. She still loves you, I know she does. She said you would probably find someone else as well so it shouldn’t matter who she went out with." I pleaded. It was pointless trying to say anything more to him. He stormed out of the room. It’s not as if I was lying to protect Meghan, she did say all that. I sat back down on the bed. The hotel door was still open and Harry came running in.

"Are you ok? What happened? I heard shouting? Was it Liam? Did he hurt you? I’m going to kill hi-" Harry said quickly and panicky.

"HARRY! Calm down." He shut up and looked at me.

"It was nothing, honestly. He just came round to ask about Meghan and I accidentally told him the truth which Meghan told me not to tell any of you and he lost his temper." Harry nodded, taking everything in. He then looked at me. It was only then I realised I still hadn’t finished getting ready for our date. I had my makeup done and half my hair and was wearing a dressing gown as I wasn’t long out of the shower.

"I’ll, um, go and let you finish up." He smirked at me before pecking my lips. "Be ready in half an hour." He winked and walked out, closing the door on his way out. I smiled to myself before finishing getting ready. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a white skirt which was covered in pink flower print, with a simple white three-quarter sleeved top on, tucked into the skirt. I wore white heels and had pink flower earrings in to match my skirt. I curled the ends of my hair loosely then just left it. I put on my new bracelet from Harry. I tried to get the necklace on but couldn’t. I was about to throw it down in frustration when a pair of hands took over and put it on for me. I turned around to see Harry dressed in a plain navy shirt and tight black jeans and his fmaous boots - which I can take credit for buying him them.