Chapter One.

Meghan's P.O.V.

"No Josh! Don't!" I started running from Josh then realised I was carrying my skateboard. I jumped on it and pushed off to try and escape him. You see, he was annoying me so I tipped my water bottle on him so now he's soaking wet. He's trying to get revenge by giving me a 'friendly hug' or in other words, he's trying to soak me too.

"Come on, I just want to give you a hug!" He chased after me.

"No you don't now go away!" I screamed.

"Fine! Go run to Aimee for protection!" He stopped and pouted. I jumped off my board and sat on a ramp.

"That's going to be difficult, saying she's like 32,000 feet up in the air..." I said. Josh sat beside me, having given up on trying to chase me.

"What's she doing up there?" He joked. I giggled slightly.

"Didn't you know? Harry's flying her out to Spain so they can spend their anniversary together. It's hard to believe they've been dating for a year."

"Oh... What about you and your fancy Hollister guy?"

"Ryan. His name's Ryan." I corrected.

Funny story actually. I now work at Hollister and the guy who Aimee and I used to obsess over is now my boyfriend. I don't fold clothes and work and the till in Hollister though, I've somehow managed to get myself a modelling job for it... shocker, I know.

Back to Josh calling him 'Hollister Guy'. He does this all the time. He never uses Ryan's name, he's always referred to as 'Hollister guy' - even though Josh is friends with him. "Yeah whatever. So how are things going with him?" He asked.

"They're ok, yeah..." I looked down at my feet.

"You still love Liam don't you?" I nodded. I would've been dating Liam for a year next month if I hadn't stupidly dumped him. The whole Liam topic is a bit sensitive at the moment. I think I still like him, but I also like Zayn a bit. "And Zayn a little as well..."

"So you're part of a 'Love Square'?"

I looked at him and laughed.

"It's technically a triangle. Me and Ryan aren't anything serious and I don't think we ever will be. I guess he's just my way of getting over Liam and Zayn. I don't want to hurt him though, he's a really nice guy." I stated.

"But he's just not a worldwide famous guy in a band."

"Exac- what?" I looked back at Josh. He simply shrugged his shoulders, jumped on his board and skated off. I jumped on mine and went after him. "Oi! This isn't over Joshua!"

Aimee's P.O.V.

I was in the taxi on the way to the hotel the boys were in. Harry had apparently planned ahead so the taxi was already waiting for me. The boys have two weeks off and I was staying here for one of them. I was literally buzzing. I couldn't wait to be in Harry's arms after 6 months.

I was looking out the window of the taxi completely bored. I looked at the driver in the front of the taxi. I hope he speaks English. "Excuse me sir, are we almost at the hotel?" The driver looked at me in the rear-view mirror and nodded, holding up five fingers. I assumed that meant five minutes...

Harry's P.O.V.

I was pacing the room. Aimee would be here any time now and I was so nervous. What if my plan doesn't work?

I had informed the reception what was happening. They should tell Aimee what room we're in then on her way up she should see the rose petals I've laid along the route to our room where she'll find me waiting. I've got this room especially for me and her for this week.