Chapter Fourteen.

Meghan's P.O.V.

We arrived at a small club in the middle of Italy. All you had to do was pay for admission then you got unlimited drinks the rest of the night - within reason of course. It was so nice just being out with the boys and being with Liam - as a couple. No fans were in sight, thankfully. Not that I don't want them to see their idols, just not when they have a few days off and want to relax. I felt Liam slip his hand into mine as we walked up to the entrance. I made sure Liam didn't pay my way in. We all got a stamp on our hand, proving we paid our way in. There wasn't many people there as of yet. Harry and Aimee led the way over to a circular booth in the corner. We all sat down apart from Louis.

"Ok, what's everyone drinking?" He asked. I thought over what I wanted to drink as the boys told Louis their orders.

"Can I have a WKD please Lou?" Aimee asked. He nodded and looked at me.

"Can I have... a Smirnoff Ice please?" Louis nodded again and headed off towards the bar. I looked over at Liam. "You don't mind, do you?" Liam shook his head and smiled. I realised then and there, Liam hasn't kissed me in weeks. We didn't even kiss when we made up a few hours ago. I missed his lips. I hadn't realised I was still looking at him until he poked my nose, making me blink a few times.

"Earth to Meghan." I looked into his eyes as he laughed at me.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said you can have as much as you like, Daddy Direction here will make sure everyone makes it home safe." I smiled up at him and he went to lean it. Finally.

Our lips were just about to touch when Louis interrupted us by coming back a massive tray of drinks. Liam and I jumped apart and I blushed like mad. Louis started handing everyone their drinks. I noticed there was seven shot glasses also on the tray and a small bowl of sugar coated lemon wedges.

"What's in this?" Harry lifted up a shot glass and examined it carefully.

"'Chocolate Cake Shooter' apparently. I just thought it sounded cool when the guy at the bar said it with his Italian accent." Louis shrugged.

"Fair enough, come on. Let's drink it!"

"WAIT! He said you have to take it like tequila!" We all lifted a glass in one hand and a lemon segment in the other. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the unknown taste I was about to receive. Liam was highly amused as we all braced ourselves for it.

"1, 2, 3... go!" Zayn called. I tipped the contents of my glass into my mouth. It was surprisingly good. Before I swallowed it, I bit into the sour lemon wedge. I squinted my eyes as I swallowed down the unusual mixture of chocolate and lemon.

"Oh my god that was vile!" Niall shouted.

"I didn't find it too bad actually..." I shrugged. Everyone looked at me strangely.

"I bet you could drink Liam's one then?"

"Come at me bro!" The group laughed as Zayn pushed the remaining shot closer to me. I looked at Liam who was hiding his face in embarrassment. "Liam, are you ok?"

"I have a crazy girlfriend, I'm far from ok." He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him before downing the shot and biting into the lemon. The second one was definitely a lot worse than the first. I gagged a little bit as I got a foul after taste. I grabbed my bottle of Smirnoff and took a drink of it to try and get rid of the taste.

"Looks like you aren't as brave as you thought!" Niall smirked. I threw a lemon wedge at him which shut him up.

"Come on, let's dance!" Aimee called.