Chapter Seventeen.

Meghan's P.O.V.

I'm sooooo excited! They boys are coming home today! They're just in time for Christmas, since it's in a few weeks. This is probably the happiest I've been in awhile, and I have the scars to prove it. That's enough said on that topic.

Aimee and I were at the 1D house, attempting to surprise the boys but I think they know we're here since Aimee blurted it out to Harry. We were cooking a BBQ for them - in December, why the fuck not? I was bringing out all the raw food in tinfoil to start cooking it. The boys were going to be here anytime soon. Aimee was poking some sausages that were already being cooked.

"Remember, not a word about what happened with Ryan than day we came home." I warned her.

"Why, what happened?" She asked me.

"Good job." I patted her on the shoulder before I went to go back inside the kitchen.

"No seriously, what happened?"

"Like I'm going to tell you now in case you blurt it out to them?" I said. Aimee rolled her eyes.

Nothing did happen... He just confessed he still loved me and almost went to kiss me. And by almost, I mean I moved away at the very last second. So what Liam doesn't know won't hurt him, right?

I brought the last bits of food out to be cooked. Aimee started blabbering on about how excited she was to see Harry and how she can't wait to move in to their new apartment. She had forgotten about the mass of food sitting under a flame, getting burnt.

"DON'T BURN THE FOOD!" I yelled.

"For God's sake please don't burn the food or we'll never hear the end of it!" A familiar voice said behind us. I whirled around to see Liam standing in the doorway, holding a bunch of flowers. Awwh.

I saw Harry panic as Aimee turned around. He quickly pulled a flower out of the bunch and smiled as Aimee. She rolled her eyes and ran up to hug him. "That's fine Aimee. Just you abandon the food for lover boy. I went to turn the meat over when a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Can I not be a lover boy too?" Liam whispered in my ear. I looked over my shoulder to find him smirking.

"You can... or you could be the chef?" I grinned. He laughed and handed me the flowers. They were all purple. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before running inside to find a vase to put them in. Once the flowers were in some water, I went to greet the other boys. I hugged Niall first, then Harry. When it came to Louis, he didn't look as though he wanted to hug me. At first I thought he noticed my scars, but I had long sleeves on so he couldn't have. I brushed off the thought as I came face to face with my best (guy) friend. "Zayn!" I screamed.

"Megs!" We did our signature fist bump before pulling each other into a tight hug. "How've you been?"

"Ok, I guess. I just missed you all a lot." I said honestly. Zayn nodded, making his quiff wobble.

~

Over dinner, all we heard about was how excited Aimee and Harry were about moving in together. Liam was sitting opposite me at the table. I waited until no one else was watching and made a silent gagging action. Liam burst out laughing causing everyone to look at us. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to hold in my laugh.I got up threw my plate into the dishwasher. Not literally but... yeah. As everyone else started clearing up, I ran upstairs to the bathroom.

Louis' P.O.V.

It was nice to hear how happy Harry was that he was moving in with Aimee. The whole money thing had been dealt with and we managed to get it back to her without her knowing. I would tell you how, but then it would ruin the whole illusion.