Chapter Forty-Five.

Aimee's P.O.V.

I knocked on Meghan's door and waited. A few minutes later, the door swung open, revealing Meghan. I saw two suitcases sitting beside the stairs and Liam running around trying to catch Pip. "Um, is this a bad time?" i asked.

"Depends..."

"On?"

"How many colours you want me to look at this time. Liam, hurry up!" Meghan shouted into the house. I looked down, ashamed. Was I really that bad?

"Look, Meghan I'm sorry. I was a complete bitch. I shouldn't have treated you that way, knowing you needed to rest and-" I started.

"Do you mind hurrying this along a bit? It's just... we have a plane to catch."

"Oh... well I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for everything."

"Shit we're gonna be late. LIAM COME ON!" Was she even listening to me? Liam came out with Pip on a lead.

"Are you sure your mum has the right dog food?" Liam asked.

"Yes Liam, she does." Was I invisible or something?

"Meghan, are you listening to me?"

"Sorry, what?" Meghan turned around from trying to drag her suitcase down the steps. I went over to help her as Liam was trying to get Pip into the car.

"I never knew you were jealous of me. If anything, I'm jealous of you. You're so much more talented than me. You're basically famous and you didn't even want to be. I'm trying my best to make it as a singer, but I don't have a hope in hell."

Meghan's P.O.V.

"I'm trying my best to make it as a singer." Pfft, who the fuck does she think she is? She's so shallow.

"That's brilliant news. I'm so happy for you. Now if you'll excuse me, we're going to be late for a flight to somewhere." I sighed. That's right, Liam still hasn't told me. Its making me even more excited, so his plan has worked.

"You're not listening to me Meghan. Do you want me to spell it out for you? I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say or do to get you to believe me. I miss you being my friend. Harry won't come near me until you speak to me." What?!

"Oh, so you want me to forgive you just to get your fiancé back?"

"What? No that's not what I mean-"

"Whatever. Don't stay here too long or you'll get a fine for loitering. See you whenever." I snapped. I climbed into the car beside Liam and he hesitantly drove off.

"That was a bit mean..." Liam sighed.

Aimee's P.O.V.

I sat on the step and stared down the road where they drove off. Why is Meghan being like this? I said I was sorry didn't I?

~

"I just want to know why, Harry."

"Just forget it for now." Harry sighed.

"But I j-"

"Forget it."

"Bu-"

"Don't make me come over there!" Harry pointed a finger at me and tried to hide his smirk.

"Buuuuuut....." Harry launched himself across the kitchen and made a grab for me. I dodged him and ran into the living room. With Harry hot on my heels, I circled the coffee table and ran out again. I ran into our room. Harry caught up and smiled at me. He started moving towards me and I backed up. He was getting closer and closer until the bed hit the back of my legs and I fell backwards on to it. The next thing I knew, Harry was on top of me.

"This is my Aimee now." He grinned at me before leaning in and kissing me, with a lot of passion - if you get my drift...

Meghan's P.O.V.

Liam made me sit down while he went and checked us in. He still won't tell me where we're going, even though we're getting on the flight in like an hour. Grr. He walked up to me, smiling. "Coming?"

"Where?" I gave him evil eyes.

"To look around the shops?"

"In which country?"

"London..." Dammit. I face-palmed and Liam laughed at me. He took my hand and pulled me up, intertwining our fingers together. To be honest, I don't care where I'm going or what we're going to do. I'm just happy I'm with Liam and we're spending our anniversary together.

~

"Attention passengers, this is your pilot speaking. We will be arriving in California in about 20 minutes. Thank you for flying with us."

My eyes widened with excitement. "California?!" I grinned widely at Liam, who nodded.

"I thought that since this is where we first went out, that it'd be kind of special to come back here." Liam smiled. I couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and brought Liam's face close to mine and kissed him.

~

I was absolutely buzzing when we arrived at our hotel. It wasn't the one we stayed in the last time we came here, but it was still amazing. We got up to our room and I was still in shock.

"This is amazing Liam. Thank you so much."

"You deserve it." I felt him wrap his arms around me and kiss my cheek. It was after 11pm. It was too late to do anything, and I was really tired after all the travelling. I opened my case and lifted a vest top and a pair of shorts and went into the bathroom to change. I came out and Liam was already in bed. I climbed in beside him and he pulled the covers up over both of us.

"I love you."

"I love you to infinity and beyond." Liam grinned. I was really excited now. In a less than an hour, we'd be together a year. Where has the time gone?