Chapter Eleven.

Aimee's P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes at the idiots I call my best friends as they argued over the best sandwich from Subway. Meghan and I were on Skype to the boys. They'd been gone just over two weeks now. I looked at the time on my phone. "Meghan, don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked.

"No why?" I looked at her. I could almost see her brain ticking. "SHIT! I have to go guys, I'll talk to you later, love you miss you!" Meghan gave a quick wave, lifted her stuff and ran out of my room. I heard her thump down the stairs and then the front door slam.

"Where is she off to?" Liam asked.

"She has an exam in half an hour." I replied. Liam nodded.

"What subject?" Zayn asked

"English." It was now Zayn's turn to nod.

"What else does she do at school?" Niall asked.

"I don't know actually..." I said. She doesnt really talk to me about her subjects, and if she does its to complain about the 'twats' in her class.

"Art, and English Literature." I looked at Liam on my laptop screen.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Oh please, how could he not know? He's never done speaking to Meghan." Louis said, nudging Liam playfully. Harry caught my eye. I looked at him and he was biting his lip and winked at me. I felt myself blush and all the boys started whistling and yelling. I had to turn down the volume on the laptop speakers to save my hearing. "Aimee and Harry sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First come love, then comes marriage then c- OW!" Louis sang but was cut off by Harry who had thrown a pillow and hit Louis in the face. I'm pretty sure my face was still bright red.

"Aimee come on! Time to go!" Dad called from downstairs.

"Ok Dad!" I shouted downstairs to Dad before turning back to the guys. "I have to go or there'll be a queue of hungry customers outside the cafe. I rolled my eyes unenthusiastically.

"Babe, you practically own the cafe, why can't you just give yourself the day off?" Harry said. He was right, I do own it, since Dad has passed all the legal shit onto me now so I can use it as my own business.

"Because that wouldn't be what a good owner/manager does now is it?" I smirked at him.

"COME ON!" Dad yelled.

"Two minutes!" I pretended to strange my imaginary father, causing all the boys to laugh. "Now I really have to go if I want to live to see my next birthday. I'll talk to you all soon! Have fun tonight! Miss you all!"

"I love you baby!" Harry called.

"Love you too Harold!" We all shouted 'bye' at each other before I signed off and closed the laptop. I shoved it in my bag to bring to work with me. I ran down the stairs to find Dad waiting by the front door impatiently. He doesn't understand that the boys are in different time zones to us at the minute so we have to make do with whatever time we have together.

Meghan's P.O.V.

I pulled up to college just in time. I had ten minutes to spare. I walked into the hall where the exam was being held. I was about to turn my phone off when I saw a text that made me smile.

Li<3: Good luck babe, not that you need it(: Love you xxx

I didn't have time to reply to him. I sat down at my seat and the exam paper was set in front of me. I looked around the room. There were about 20 people taking the exam, including me. A few girls were giving me dirty looks. I cleared my head and focused on the paper in front of me. It was creative writing. We were told to begin. I opened up the paper and read the question.