Chapter Twenty.

Meghan's P.O.V.

I felt Liam climb out of bed and go out of my room. I looked at the clock. 10:06am. I heard Liam banging around in the kitchen. He must be making breakfast. I had an urge to shout over to him not to burn my toast but I decided to just let him continue. I remained in bed; I didn't fall asleep but lay with my eyes closed. A while later I heard Liam tip toe back into my room and start whispering. "Megs? Are you still sleeping?"

"No Liam, I'm training to die." I smirked. He chuckled before pulling the covers off me.

"No go away its freezing!" I groaned, trying to pull the covers back up.

"Come on, I've made breakfast. It'll warm you up." I groaned again and dragged myself out of bed. Liam smiled and took my hand and led me to the kitchen

On the table Liam had laid out two plates. They were piled high with pancakes and were drowned in melted chocolate. There were two mugs with hot chocolate and marshmallows. It all smelt amazing. In the middle of the table he had found a small vase and put a single rose in it.

"Are you trying to sweeten me up or something?" I smiled over at him as he pulled my chair out for me. "Or are you trying to make me fat with all this chocolate?" He laughed before answering.

"A little bit on the first one and no for the second one. But if you were fat I'd still love you anyway." He winked at me and I flushed red. We sat down and we started eating the pancakes while they were still warm.

"So what are you sweetening me up for?" Liam set down his knife and fork and took my hand in his. I was starting to freak out. Liam took a breath and started to speak.

Liam's P.O.V.

"But you're parents don't like me. I don't think I can go, I'm sorry." I knew Meghan would be like this.

The boys and I had organised a family dinner. And by family I mean, all five boys, our parents, sisters - and Niall's brother, and our girlfriends. We had booked a massive table at a restaurant to all spend a bit of time together before we all go our separate ways for Christmas.

"They do like you. You've grown on them, and they were happy for us when we finally got back together five months ago." I assured her. Meghan smiled at me. "Please come? For me?" She smiled again and nodded.

"Just for you. If I find out they don't actually like me, I swear to god I'm going to kill you."

"Not if I kick your ass first." I smirked at her and her mouth made a little 'o' shape. "Just be ready for around half 5."

"It's tonight?!" She exclaimed. I nodded.

"I did mention that..."

"Shit!"

"Language missy." I playfully scolded her. She stuck her tongue out at me and pulled out her phone and dialled a number.

"We need to go shopping!" I knew straight away she was talking to Aimee. "Yeah, I'll meet you in an hour. Bye." She hung up and saw me looking at her smiling.

"What are you smiling at?"

"You don't have to get a new outfit for going, it's only a dinner." I said.

"Yes I do. There's obviously going to be paps following you all and I don't want them catching me wearing the same thing twice now do I? I'm a model, I have expectations to live up too." I laughed at her seriousness. I knew it was just an excuse to go shopping.

The paps have been quite nice to us ever since we got back together. It took them a while to catch on since we've been apart for a few months. So I guess they haven't really caught us together much to get a story out of us. The fans have finally realised that Meghan makes me happy. They've stopped the hate although she gets the odd bit of it, but it's not as bad as it used to be. Life is finally getting better for Meghan - if you exclude what's happened this past week.

"Let me buy you something then." We were both now standing in the kitchen. I moved over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"No, you don't need to."

"I want to though." Meghan and I both got ready while arguing over me buying her something. Aimee had arrived and we were still arguing.

"Ok fine! You win!" She gave in. I smirked and pulled her in towards me.

"Thank you." I leaned down and kissed her. I completely forgot Aimee was there until she cleared her throat, making me pull away from Meghan.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to go shopping now..." Aimee smirked.

"Shut up, you're just jealous because Harry isn't here!" Meghan snapped.

"How do you think I'm here? He doesn't know I'm going shopping so I can buy it myself." Meghan face palmed.

"I should've thought of that! I would've saved half an hour of arguing if I didn't tell Liam I was going!"

"I'm still here you know." Meghan looked at me and stuck her tongue out. I rolled my eyes as I took her hand and we left the building.

~

"I need something with long sleeves to you know..." She pointed to her arm where her scars were, covered in a bandage. I nodded and took her hand in mine as we walked through all the shops, with Aimee walking behind us, trying to ignore her phone ringing. "Would you please answer that!"

"No! It's Harry. I can't tell him where I am!" Aimee said. Meghan muttered something as we walked into another shop.

~

"That's perfect. You look beautiful." I grinned. Meghan blushed and Aimee stepped out of her changing room.

"You'll have to fill in for Harry on this part." Aimee laughed.

"You look beautiful too Aimee, don't worry." I smiled. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Is it ok?"

"Yes it is. Now come on, it's half three." Meghan said.

Aimee's P.O.V.

We dropped Liam off at the 1D house and I was now at Meghan's getting ready. "Are you going to keep you're jacket on all night?" I pointed to Meghan's leather jacket, over her leopard dress. Meghan nodded, zipping it up a little. "Won't you get warm?"

"Probably. I can't let Liam's parents know what I've done to myself. They finally like me apparently. I don't want to ruin that. The nurse gave me cream that helps reduce scars so within a few weeks I won't have to do this." I nodded. I'm glad she's finally realised what's wrong with her and is ready to sort herself out.

"Come on, the boys will be waiting on us." I smiled. She nodded. We walked out to find the boys arriving in the 1D van. Liam jumped out and kissed Meghan. Harry jumped out after him.

"So that's where you were?' He grinned at me. I smiled and nodded. "You look beautiful." I blushed and we all got back into the car.

"Niall, we're about to eat, did you really need to bring a packet of crisps?" Zayn complained.

"Yes, I did." Niall snapped back. I shook my head, laughing.