Chapter Sixty-Two.

Meghan's P.O.V.

I was shaking like mad. I was freezing cold, but felt warm at the same time. I was taking sharp, uneasy breaths. Liam grabbed my hand and tried to get me to calm down. "Megs, babe, its ok. I'm here. Your mum's here." He soothed me.

"I-I'm sorry Liam. I didn't mean to get rid of the baby. I just couldn't cope anymore." I started to cry. Liam sat on the side of my bed.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"The baby. I got rid of it after the baby shower."

"Meghan... seriously, what's going on? You've been in a really deep sleep for about 4 days, there's been no baby shower - you weren't even pregnant." He said. What? My head started to get sore. What was wrong with me? I pressed a hand to my head.

"I'll go and get a nurse." Mum said and Walked out of the room.

"Why is mum here? She didn't come to America with us." I asked.

"America? Megs, you're in London...?" Mum returned, followed by a nurse.

"Hello Meghan, we're glad you've finally came round. I realise you must be a bit confused. Its Thursday afternoon. You had your appendix removed on Monday. We aren't 100% sure why the anaesthetic made you sleep for this long. We do know that it has a different effect on everyone, it usually makes people sick, or in your case, sleep for a few days." The nurse said. I zoned out of what she said next. I didn't really care right now. If I only had my appendix out, then what did I just experience? The nurse left and mum did too. Liam stayed with me.

"So what was all this about America?" Liam asked.

"I- I must have been dreaming. It was all so real though. I could've sworn it all actually happened. It lasted a good few months at least." I sat myself up a little bit. Liam moved back onto the chair beside my bed.

"What happened in it?" He asked. I took a deep breath and tried to remember.

"Um... I got my appendix out and you had come back from France to see me then when I got out of hospital you went back over. Aimee was in America and Harry appeared there and proposed to her. Then she Skyped me while I was at home in bed, recovering and she drove me insane because she wanted me to pick colours for her bridesmaid dresses so I lashed out at her saying things like I wanted to get married first so we fell out for like ages. Then she became a bridezilla and even Harry was getting pissed off at her so he called off the engagement. You took me to California for our anniversary and we had a picnic behind the Hollywood sign and you kept trying to propose to me but everything kept getting in the way - like that time we had that date on the boat. Then the next day you tried to teach me how to swim and I wanted to go skating but we didn't because I was sick - which turned out that I was pregnant." Liam smiled at that part. I gave a small cough and continued. "So you finally proposed to me and I said yes. At some point Aimee had gone back to London and Simon Cowell phoned her to tell her she got signed so she got a manager and all and then she recorded a song with this hot guy called Jake and it was called 'Good Time' which went to number two in the charts. So when we went home the whole group got together and we told them we were engaged then Aimee started bitching about me to Harry saying I was being an attention seeker and that she wouldn't be surprised if I was pregnant. That made me lash out at her again but this was worse than the first time and we didn't speak for like a month. Then you missed the first scan of the baby and I was really pissed off at you so I went to stay at mum's for a while. We made up a few days later and we went to the bonfire on Guy Fawkes' Night and Perrie got shot. So I spent a lot of time with Zayn and you didn't like that and got jealous - which was cute - and went to your parents' house for a while. We made up again only we didn't see each other because you got shipped off to America on really short notice. Aimee ended up going too because she was going on tour with you and the boys and I ended up being a stylist instead of a model then Ryan found out I was pregnant and told everyone on Twitter. I started to get really bad pains and was told to relax by the doctor so Zayn flew me over to see you because we both missed each other. Then Aimee planned a baby shower for me and I didn't like it so I went absolutely mental and ended up getting an abortion..." I was breathless after the massive story. Liam was in shock.