Chapter 86

"Hi." I timidly and slowly speak to him because I can't think of anything else to say. Of all the times for me to snap out of it and figure out I shouldn't be doing this, it happens now?

Now when Chandler's 2 feet in front of me, more exposed in these daylight hours and for some reason I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at how handsome he is. Really handsome. And as previously established, present.

Maybe some part of me had a feeling he left already.

"Hi?" Chan's eyes are a semi-wide and dumbfounded but--they look a little strange.

Like he's been crying.

"You're here." His voice is shaky. "Wait, why are you here?" Ah, reality is sinking in for him too now.

"I invited her! I told her she had to come in exchange for the lessons." Colin speaks up. "And you can't hurt me Chandler because of everyone." This cousin talks like he's outsmarted his relative but in truth he just looks like a coward.

Which now causes Chandler to look like a maniac cuz of that signature fake but charming smile he used to wear in front of Josh and Logan. It's not even meant to fool anyone which says alot about Chan's character, oy, yikes.

"When did I say I wanted privacy while I cripple your as$?"

Ohhhh boy.

"Look, Chandler," How did this happen? Jeez, I'm actually a little peeved with myself now. "It was my fault. I knew better-"

"Not really. She just came along because." Colin shrugs.

"Doubtful, she's not an idiot." Chan snaps a little to my defense and catches the endearment attached to the comment. "A-And you're not a genius Colin."

This sort of bugs me; he's not looking me in the eyes.

"Chandler I'm sorry if-"

"Okay! Finally! Chandler you're in room number 5 so go on with Colin to the corner over there for make up!" A man with a flannel shirt and regular jeans instructs the boys to go wherever they go to get ready making it hard for Chan and I to communicate.

I don't care what we say, I want to talk to him, and it's getting to the point where it's becoming a must. 3 weeks at the least, I'm gonna use it best I can, fvck it.

I've hurt myself in worse ways before.

"Be there soon Ron!" Colin cheeses, looks at the two of us that he's brought together for his little scheme, and then walks away.

"As$." Chan calls after him. "What does he think he's doing?"

"I can actually answer that one." I lift up my finger for just a sec and before realizing how badly I'm about to screw up, proceed to be utterly honest with Chan because for a certain reason, I seem to find it hard not to be honest with him. "Colin's pissed with you that you're a more desired model than he is so he's thinking that if you move back here he'll get more deals."

"Move back here?" Chan's head tilts a bit and his brow goes up in patient confusion. "Why would I mo-"

He stopped talking.

I just dug my own grave! Oh my gosh and I put Chandler in it with me, sh1t!

Really, not a question he needs somebody else to answer and we're both standing here awkward because the big fat 'not able to go out' issue is blowing up and turning into an elephant. Sage, you are so stupid.