Chapter 23

"Ok everyone!" My eyes stay on Sage as she stretches once more, those bound breasts sure to pop free if she did it any better. That, I wouldn't mind, but only if we were in private.

And if she wasn't acting like I didn't exist?

What the heIl is going on with her?

I swear, all through class she's been dodging my every attempt to get her attention. She's not even nice about it. She does realize I've caught on. Right?

"Coach Rob will be here next week but if any of you want extra classes later during the day you can still sign up whenever you want!" Her pretty large eyed face takes a look around before everyone goes for the showers.

Everyone except me.

"You comin'?" Trey heaves out like he's about to collapse.

Sh1t.

"Who's not good at gym?"

"Fvck you man. This is from pure physical..." He holds up a finger so I can give him a moment. Fvck he's out of shape. Thin as a fvcking rail but seriously out of shape. Haha. "...Talent."

"Bet the girls in bed don't agree." I mumble while lingering around the court.

"What?" Trey straightens.

"I said I guess it's just a wait and see. Dude, you're sweating all over the place. Chicks won't check you out like that." I give him a subtle push before my simple minded friend that apparently thinks I needed a mate shrugs and sloppily jogs with his weak feet towards the showers.

I'm still trying to figure out why he decided to hang around me. Oh well. Vernon Oaks was always incredibly friendly. Then again Sage was the only pure example of that.

Speaking of Sage...

No one here?

Good.

"Sage!" My deep voice lightly booms enough to attract her attention due to my hand cupping around my lips.

I can tell she's nervous, her shoulders just jumped.

What in the world?!

"Hey." I hurry over to her shutting her thick binder that looks like it'd knock somebody out and she rests it on the desk Coach Rob usually sits at. Wonder why he wasn't here today.

Whoo.

Damm, it's like an oven in here!

"Hey." I tug at my collar and crack a small smile with sweat on my cheeks near my nose. I definitely look attractive. One hot melting snow cone.

"Shouldn't...you be taking a shower? Cleaning up?" Sage flat out avoids my eyes again when I lean to the side trying to make visual contact. Erm...she's not discreet at all.

"Yeah. Shouldn't you be paying attention to me?" My tempers showing. It's for sure bubbling up. I've had it though. "Hello?" I watch her inch away.

Ouch.

Am I that repulsive?

"Sage?" I raise a brow and wait.

"Chandler," Her youthful but maturing voice which still doesn't come close to my deep one speaks aloud to finally say my name. "You're going to be late for your next class."