Chapter 43

"Hey, so, did he come today?" Chandler's brow twitches a little while he pouts in a large t-shirt of mine and some basket ball shorts that twin the pair I'm wearing as we both sit on my living room floor, the TV going on low and plates of food set between us on the rug as my again boyfriends clothes spin in the drier since he was soaked from being outside, wondering if he should come over at all. He looks so cute too, with his hair mostly blow dried and puffy while some portion of his legs are exposed and eyes averted because he's embarrassed.

"Did who come?" I put down my oven made pizza and reach for the sweet tea on the coffee table beside me. "Logan?"

"Yeah. Him, did he come today?"

"No." I sip and partially bite my inner cheek to keep from grinning ear to ear but it's almost a sin to hide it.

After silently crying while Chan was in my bathroom drying off and changing, out of pure happiness and relief, I've been smiling inside ever since earlier and enjoyed every minute of us being a couple again.

I feel totally empowered and for some reason I've developed a huge appetite.

I know I should probably sleep soon since I haven't gotten much of that this week but I'm too pumped up for that now! Oooon, the other hand, maybe I won't get any sleep tonight anyway!

Sh1t, what if...tonight's the night?!

That's how it works right? Couples who have spats as bad as this one solve it and finally have sex? I'm pretty sure one of the recent movies I saw or something had it where the girl accidentally poisoned her boyfriend and then they broke up or something, but they got back together and had sex when she turned 15 or something.

Under normal circumstances I'd gag at a plot issue like that but since I was so down about Chandler I couldn't help but sob by myself on the couch even if it was lame.

So, will that happen with me and Chandler?

Do I want it to happen with me and Chandler? Is it too soon? We've only really been dating like...2 weeks or less right? And we plummeted enough to actually break up...because of him.

I don't know, given our pasts, should we wait? I rushed it I guess with Josh, or maybe not rushed it, but I shouldn't have done it with him so...well, that's not really an issue with me and Chandler. I know how I feel about him, which is why this has to be addressed with utmost care.

Sage...do not do anything stupid! Or irresponsible!

However, truth be told...my parents are gone, meaning, we have the place all to ourselves. Is Chandler just going to stay here until he decides to go home? That doesn't seem like something he'd do in all honesty.

"Are you listening?!" Chandler's face suddenly pops up right in mine, his beautiful eyes trained and expecting an answer with me surrounded by his arms and seductive scent, my eyes looking in and out of focus towards his jaw line, lips, the slight stubble on his face, neck, adam's apple, his chest that I can barely see under the shirt.

"What?"

"You weren't. That's so cold Sage." He lectures.

"Well what were you talking about?"

"I was talking about Logan."

"Oh. Then I'm glad I spaced out."

"Why?"