Chapter 28

Our relationship started on October 12th at 4:49 pm. I know this cuz I checked.

I'm pretty much that insane.

"Hn." I whimper out of my open set mouth, my bangs falling over my eyes when I grab hold of myself, the skin so sensitive I'm almost shocked at how easily I've become aroused. How hard I'm getting tonight, my door locked as well as my bathroom door while the fan whirs and keeps me secluded in the dim lit space on the floor, head falling straight back when my fingertips stroll upwards to tease me and I finally expose my length to the air, the exposure only making me drop more into the mood while I remember Sage's breasts on me.

"Sh1t, sh1t." I take a look, my eyes adjusting past the haze of blur on my pupils to see how erect I've become.

"Ah?" I halt and stare. Fvck, that's...a little embarrassing.

Damm Chandler. Think you could calm d-down?

It's not exactly decent to do this...is it?

Oh fvck, though.

Maybe I shouldn't have touched her. Maybe that was a little far.

"Ah-ah.." I heave out at the sudden twitch my body has at the strong pulse of pleasure, my shaft radiating heat on my palm when I rip a towel from the bar on the wall and stuff it over my face so I can moan all I want while imagining the sick image of Sage naked and covering me with her lips.

I'm so gross, but I can't help it.

One downfall of living over there in the dirty city and not giving a fvck to be clean...automatic infatuation with groping my own body to relieve myself of wanting another's.

I sound so erotic too, weird that my voice can get that soft...

Every time I stroke and tighten my fingers to drag up, my lower body begins to boil at just a certain part that's about to break like a dam holding back water and overflow with an inner core of satisfaction while the rest of me tenses that I wanna yell or scream at how provocatively good this feels.

More than good. It's fvcking fantastic.

Every long, slow stroke, every fast short one, so sharp and raw...

"Ah! Mmm!!" My teeth bite down for me on my lower lip so I don't let my deep voice disturb the neighbors or anybody else while I feel it building up, a large trickle of lustful feelings inside of me swirling to create my climax while I start to thrust, watching my head press past my grip while I imagine it pushing into Sage and lose control over my thin self like I'm about to lose my mind.

I can't be still.

Sage's eyes. The thought of her coming, her hoarse voice and neck I got to kiss, the fvcking idea of her being with me at all, even watching me be at her mercy, my will nothing when it comes to her that I can't even stop myself from touching my sex, it's infuriating that I'm just a human and can't handle it.

I can't handle it!

I can't-

"Ah..ah!" I'm so close.

Sage.

"Sage-"

Fvck!