Chapter 52

"Are you sure you've never driven before?" I look out my window to see Chandler's ability to perfectly park a car impress me since just a day ago he was struggling. Little sh1thead showing me up when it took me 2 months to get that down pat. I bet he's good at parallel parking too.

Oh my boyfriend is so accomplished! I can't hate that! Fvck!

"Fast learner." He throws me a peace sign before turning off the car and tossing me the keys when I laugh and toss them right back, his right hand opening before smoothly catching the set of jingles and gives me a look. "Sage?"

"You're driving me home." I shrug and join him as we walk towards the school's empty gym that Coach Rob unlocked for me a few minutes ago. "Are you sure this is how you want to spend our hour together?"

"This is important to you. I want to help. Besides." Chandler's flirtatious eyes scan my body at the doors. "I like seeing how your body works."

"You idiot." I push through and leave him to open the door by himself when I turn on the light and spot the high jump equipment all set up. "Oh. Coach Rob must've put it up already. You can do some homework while I work on this ok?"

"Don't you need to stretch first?"

"I can do that on my own."

"Are you sure you don't need my help?"

"Yeah. I want you to work so I'll be over here."

"Oh." He looks to the side, thinking. "Okay, no problem. I'll just be...over here." Chan starts to trail off towards the side while I watch. "Right here."

"Yeah."

"Like, I'll be right here."

"I believe you."

"Right."

"There." I nod towards the spot when he gives me a thumbs up and turns around to do as I told him.

Oh this guy. He sure is honest.

Lucky I'm already in a comfy shirt but it'll get hot in here so I should take these pants off. I have shorts underneath for gym so that's not an issue.

-Chandler's P.O.V.-

And what do I care about advanced science?

One all nighter helped kill half of this evil but I could barely keep my eyes open today. I made sure Sage got plenty of sleep though since she's doing this charity run. She needs rest for that right?

Probably a good idea to wait for sex then, otherwise I'd be keeping her up all night.

I can't help but to look at her right quick at the thought when I have to take a double glance to see a whole lot of beautiful leg exposed that's barely concealed by those shorts, my pupils most likely dilating because of her obliviousness to my watching her.

My girlfriend's hair tied back and body in a perfect stance before clearing her mind and focusing.

Now, if this were normally, I'd cough just to screw with her, but I want to see.

The first day I came here, I was watching her without showing myself. She thought someone was screwing with her when I clapped but I was too hesitant to let her see me yet. Besides dad was most likely looking for me back then since the paperwork didn't take too long.