Chapter 56

"Don't speed." Chandler instructs me when I tap my thumb on the wheel going down the road after my shift ended, my check in an envelope tucked away in my book bag on the passenger seat, everything a-okay except for the fact William's coming to pick Chan up and I want to get there to at least say goodbye or spend some time with him before he leaves.

I'm gonna miss him so much! I know school is where we hang out and exercise, whatever, whatever, but my baby is leaving me!

"I'm not, I'm not. I'm under 80."

"You know we're gonna see each other on Sunday right?"

"Right." Cuz you're gonna show me what you want for your birthday, ahahaha, aaaahahahahaaa! "But I wanna see you off! You're leaving me."

"Awww, my sexy lady gonna have to sleep all by her lonesome, no boy toy to kiss her goodnight, or fondle her breasts, or use my to-"

"Righto, if you don't stop, I'm gonna speed."

"Your loss. I bet you didn't know I could make you all hot and bothered while driving."

"Do not try."

"It'd be a first; I've never been involved with a girl who was this independent." Chan laughs before I roll my eyes really quick and look ahead to notice a few cars turning off the main road towards some neighborhoods in the woods. "My dad's not here yet and you won't be home soon enough for us to do anything, which leaves now. I can be as loud as I want."

"Are you seriously saying this?"

I mean I thought he was joking and I'm about ready to hang up but I'm sort of not sure.

"Yeah. Let me just try." He breathes a bit heavier when I slowly try to figure out in my head what he's doing while staying silent. "This is what I'll miss, your blankets. It's like you're all over them." His voice becomes a little slower while I think about how sweet that is, until I hear him exhale like he's in slight agony.

"Chandler?"

"Yeah?" He struggles through the phone.

"Are you ok?"

"Uh-huh." He half whines when I widen my eyes and hear him begin to slowly pant, my heart picking up its rate while the skin on my face turns hot and panicky.

"What are you doing?" I slowly ask even though I already have a massive clue.

"Aha. You know. You don't have to-mm...ask."

"I'd like you to stop?" Sh1t?

"Ah-ah! No-it feels too good."

"Chandler-"

"Mm! Dammit, Sage, don't do that." Chan partially laughs before he starts to raise his voice in my room, the sound of his filtered tone through the phone vibrating within me as I visualize him all alone, his jeans tugged down a bit and undone with his shirt above his navel so he can touch himself, turning his head to the side while tugging faster and faster which is why he's so out of breath and gasping out my name.

"Don't do what?" I barely make a sound when swears.

He sounds like he's having trouble holding the phone.