T H E  E N D.

Right, I just want to start of by saying hi to anyone who is reading this - this means you either read the entire book or just skipped to end the end as you were intrigued by the smiling face.
lol.

Now that small introduction is over, I want to say a huge thank you for taking time out of your life to read this loud of shit - which I claim is mine.

I will honestly be surprised if anyone reads this fanfiction (IF YOU HAVE, LEAVE A MESSAGE) as I'm not an author or a publisher. I'm just a typical teenager writing fantasy about one of their favourite bands.

All the reads, likes & comments mean so much to me. Even if one person has enjoyed this than that makes me insanely proud, something I've been writing on my phone in my bedroom has made someone laugh, cry or smile.

It's absolutely crazy!

If you haven't worked it out already then this is the end of 'Beauty And The Bet'. I loved writing this as it's different to my previous two (shameless self promo; read uneducated love and the relationship lies, if you haven't)

I do apology that there is probably spelling, punctuation and grammar errors. I will hopefully find time to skim read the story and correct them.

I would absolutely love to carry this fanfiction on however the whole story plot was based around the bet so there's really nothing to carry it on. That means no more extra chapters nor a sequel, sorry ):

I do intend to carry on writing another fanfiction, if you can comment potential ideas down below.

Thank you once again for reading this fanfiction and I hope you have enjoyed it, it you haven't please inbox me your constructive feedback as that will improve my writing.

I LOVE you all so much.

Bye X