Chapter 29.

Rose's POV

To Stewart,

Wish me luck, waiting outside his office now xx

"Who are you texting?" Brad questioned, trying to peer over my shoulder to see my screen.

"Non of your business." I smirked, poking out my tongue as I thee the device into my pocket.

"Telling all the delicious details to Megan about our little incident last night." He chuckled mischievously.

"I don't know how you find it so funny, I'm still mortified!"  I admitted truthfully, feeling my cheeks burn up. "How much did you think he saw?"

"There was nothing much to see." Brad shrugged carelessly. "It's not like we were at it like animals, just a quick friendly kiss."

Friendly.

I mentally sighed.

"And our story is legit, we did get stuck in the changing room due to their faulty doors." Brad shrugged carelessly. "Stop worrying about it, Mr Humbert is a chilled guy."

"And how would you know that?" I sighed anxiously. "It's not like you're best friends with him-"

"I've visited his office on many odd occasions." He said with a small smile.

"Of course you would." I snorted.

"Mr Humbert is ready to see you now." The PA intruded, making me blind and look up.

"Follow my lead." Brad whispered reassuring as he stood up, rushing a hand threw his hair before proceeding towards the door.

"Simpson..." Mr Humbert's voice trailed off then stopped as his eyes widen at the sight of me. "And Miss Barnes, what a surprise to see you here-"

"It wasn't Rose's fault, sir has let his mind run away with dirty thoughts." Brad announced firmly as we took the seats opposite his desk.

"Sexually activities are forbidden-" Mr Humbert paused as Brad opened his mouth to speak.

"See, i was carrying the sports equipment back through the changing  rooms where I saw Rose and we got caught up speaking but when I went to opened the door, the handle completely fell off." Brad lied whilst I smiled shyly at him, nodding my head. "I don't know what Sir saw, but we are two extremely close friends and only friends."

"Is this true Rose?"

"It definitely is Mr Humbert." I said quietly.

"Well, still I need to get you two a warning-"

"I think Sir made that information up as I caught him and one of the English teachers in the photo copy room together kissing-" Brad rambled before he smirked. "Oh I wasn't supposed to say that-"

"Sorry, what?" Mr Humbert asked in confusion.

"All the teachers are at it, during break and lunch. Some even sneak out of classes." A look of disapproval ran across Mr Humbert's face. "There's more." Brad whispered as he lifted his legs to place them on the heads desk.

"I think you've said enough, you both can go-" Mr Humbert said through gritted teeth. "Head back to lessons whilst I talk to Mr Hall-"

"If he denies it, I'm sure CCTV caught it."

"Thank you Simpson, now both go back to lessons." He repeated once again, placing his head in his hands.

**********

Brad's POV

"Thank you Simpson, now both go back to lessons." Mr Humbert repeated once again, placing his head in his hands in pure embarrassment.

"I know teachers are adults but that isn't setting a good example for students." I announced broadly. "Maybe that's why he insists in working hard in physical condition so we are in good shape for se-"

"That's enough Simpson!" Mr Humbert suddenly yelled causing me to chuckle at his anger. "Now go, you too Rose."

I spent a few moments trying to process the questions I had been bombarded with, before laughing loudly.

"It wasn't all lies." I chuckled. "The sights of bare bums behind the photo copy machine will never be removed from my memory."

"Brad, that's disgusting!" She said as she paused in her steps, letting me carry on walking. "See you at lunch?" I turned my head and glances over at Rose.

"Urm, how about me-" I at hides her for a second, smiled then continued to speak. "Mr Humbert won't care if we haven't gone back to lessons so how about leaving this place?"

"What bunk?" She hissed, scuttling towards me.

"Yeah, we've done it successfully before." I smirked reminding Rose. "Just us two." I emphasised.

"Alright then." She smiled mischievously.

With my head held high and blazer resting on my shoulder I guided Rose out of the building.

I was going to prove the boys wrong and win this bet.