Chapter 38.

Brad's POV

"What you did to Rachel was worse." I tried to reassure Rose the whole way home as she had been complaining about how embarrassed she was.

"You're only saying that to make me feel better." She huffed as I opened the door to my home. She immediately walked in, throwing herself on the bottom staircase step.

"I'm not." I said laughing lightly as she stuck her bottom lip out and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Brad! Stop it!" She said sternly. "I've been embarrassed infront of the whole school. By nowX I'm properly everyone's Facebook status as they post the ridiculous video of Rachel attacking me." She trailed off. Rolling my eyes at her stupidity, I walked towards her grabbing her wrist and dragging her up the stairs.

"I'm going to run you a shower." I announced letting go of her wrist and slumped her on my bed like she was a rag doll.

"And what am I supposed to wear?" She groaned looking at her shirt. "I look like a freak-"

"You look good to eat!" I teased smacking my lips together.

"Brad, no-"

"You look just as beautiful as you did last night." I smirked as her cheeks grew a dark shade of red.

"Where's your bathroom then?" She suddenly asked, wiping the splutter of tomato sauce across her cheek but accident resulting in me laughing.

"Second door on the right." I said breathlessly as she frowned at me. "Here, let me help you." I announced reaching out to bring her closer towards me before I wiped my tongue against her cheek.

"Eww Brad!" She squirmed out of my grip, rushing into the bathroom.

Laughing, I settled myself down on my bed and looked through my unseen messages.

From Rachel,

I know about your little bet (;

*********

Rose's POV

Carefully, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the fluffy towel around my body.

"Why does it smell like vanilla in here?" I commented as I wandered back into Brad's room to see him, tapping away on his phone.

"I like vanilla candles, ok?" He admitted, pointing over to the candle that was burning.

"I was just saying, not complaining." I chucked as I stood awkwardly in only a towel wrapped around my body.

"If you say so." Brad replied bluntly, rolling his eyes. I scoffed at his tone, growing slightly annoyed. What the hell was his problem? He wasn't the one who had just been embarrassed infront of the whole school. "What?" He said bitterly.

"Nothing." I said, titling my head to the side as I spoke. He whispered to hisself before showing a smile as his eyes scanned my body. "I would appreciate it if I could borrow something to wear."

"You look great in that to be honest." He smirked whilst I frowned.

"Could I possibly borrow some clothes?" I questioned, biting my lower lip.

"Yeah, let me-" his sentence was cut off as his phone bleeped.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.

"Urm, Connor." He announced. "Asking if you are alright."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"What Rachel did to you." He reminded me.

"But Connor wasn't in the canteen at the time?" I said suspiciously.

"Word spreads around fast."