Chapter 35.

Rose's POV

"So, give me the juicy details about you and Brad." Megan giggled as joined me in canteen. "Have you done more than kiss yet?" She questioning, bumping her bum against my chair causing me to almost knock over my drink.

"Megan!" I gasped, luckily avoiding a spillage. "And no!"

"How about tongues?" She smirked before sticking out her tongue.

"Well, I have this." I whispered, slightly moving my shirt collar showing Megan the marks Brad had imbedded.

"Jesus Christ, is he an animal?" She exclaimed. "There's teeth marks and everything-"

"He isn't." I giggled lightly, shutting my eyes closed.

"Are you sure you're telling me the whole truth? You haven't got funky?" She laughed, my mouth dropped wide open in response as I let out a high pitched laugh laughing my head at her.

"Not yet, I've told you everything." I rolled my eyes. "Tonight, he wants to talk about us though."

"Make it official?"

"I kinda forced the converstation topic and he suggested tonight we talk." I shrugged shyly. "You don't think he's going to dump me before we even start dating, especially because I pushed him away."

"He's never been rejected before." She gulped loudly. "But I'm sure he understands and if he really does like you, he wouldn't want go rush it-" she paused and began to smile to herself looking directly at me. Her eyebrows slightly raised and quirky grin embraced her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned self consciously. "Do I look bad?"

"You look absolutely beautiful." She said, tapping her nails against the table. She turned her body to face me completely. "I think for once, I'm wrong about Bradley Will Simpson. Never in the eight years of me knowing him has he ever treated a girl or anybody in fact the way he treats you." A warm fluttered enter inside my chest.

"Oh." Was all i said, feeling conscious now. I moved a lock of hair behind my ear before dropping my gaze.

**********

Brad's POV

"James!" I hissed quietly trying to grab his attention, however he seemed to remain focused on Mr Kennedy lesson watching him scribble nonsense on the board.

"Then, you cross multiply the numbers like so-" his drowning voice trailed on causing majority of the class to fall in a deep coma of sleep.

"James!" I repeated again, leaning over the table to nudge his body slightly.

"What?" He reported back quietly, twisting around to face me. "What do you want?"

"You might want to get your £20 ready very shortly." I announced smugly as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He snorted. "I thought you actually cared about her, clearly not-"

"I do!" I insisted. "That's why I've come up with a plan that works in everyone's favour."

"What's your smart ass plan then?" He asked sarcastically.

"I win the bet with you boys then afterwards ask Rose out." I shrugged wearing a confident smile. "It's a winning plan for everyone."

"But could you really live with yourself knowing that you slept with her the first time for money?" He questioned before turning back around.

"It not just about the money, I really so like her-"

"Simpson!" Mr Kennedy abruptly stopped writing and turned around to face. "Are you talking? And who are you talking to?"

"I'm talking to you now Sir." I smirked before spluttering with laughter.

"Answer the questions properly."

"Yes I was!" I yawned, before pausing to answer the next question. "And I was talking to myself-"

"How dare you talk during my class he shouted, raising an accusing finger at me. "Do you know the ounces of effort I put into these lessons just for you to learn? And you sit there and disrespect my hard work!"

"More important things than your lesson." I responded back, instantly regretting it as his eyebrow snapped up to reach his hairline.

"Out of my lesson, to the cooler you go Mr Simpson." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Alright then." I shrugged standing up from my seat and swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"You too McVey!" Mr Kennedy announced. "Do you think I'm stupid? I could hear two voices talking-" he questioned.

"But, what-" James muttered but then followed my lead and gathered his belongings.

"Have fun!" he then added and smirked in an evil manner.

"Thanks a lot Brad." James muttered as we left the room and strolled down the corridor to the cooler - a room where students would go if sent out of lessons.

"It's better than being in his class." I reminded James as I pushed against the door to relieve inside sat there was several students - James, Connor, Rachel and a few odd girls from the year below who all flattered their eyelashes at me.

"Who did you both annoy?" Connor spluttered with laughter as we dragged two seats to their table.

"It was all Brad's fault." James blamed. "But Mr Kennedy decided to kick the both of us out."

"What I was speaking about was more important than his lesson." I reported running my hand threw my hair.

"He's just jealous as he gets nothing." I scoffed.

"Aren't you going to tell them?" James then questioned curiously.

"Tell us what?" Tristan repeated leaning in closer.

"What you told me before we got the boot out." He nodded at James and Connor.

"I think I'm in." I chuckled quietly so nobody else in the room could hear, my eyes glittering in amusement.

"In where?" Tristan laughed loudly ruining the quiet.

"He means getting with Rose." Connor announced, winking at Tristan.

"Keep your voice down." I hushed  as I turned to him with a challenging stare.

"So I hope you'll ready with your £20 tomorrow." James said as he clasped his hands together.

"Tomorrow?" Both Tristan and Connor repeated in unison.

"That's right!" James confirmed with a smug smile.

"Yep." I gulped uneasily. "Tonight, so you better be prepared for tomorrow."