Chapter 36.

Brad's POV

I blinked as the bell rang, signalling the end of the day. My eyes broke apart from James as I stood up, tucking my chair into the desk.

"I really hate you for doing this." I muffled in his ear as he slowly walked out of the room.

"The sooner it's over, the better." Without another word he carried on walking joined with James and Connor whilst I headed in the other direction to meet Rose.

I approached her locker to see her shoving a stack of textbooks into the small space. She must have seen me in the reflection of the metal because she turned her head and caught my gaze and responded back with a smile.

"Can you help me with these?" She asked, pursing her lips nervously.

"Sure." I said, nudging her waist as I grasped hold of the books slamming them into the confined space before shutting the door.

"Thank you." She sighed and gave a subtle nod. "I think I'm ready to go."

"Good." I smiled in relief before offering out my hand shyly which she accepted by placing her palm into mine.

"I heard you got kicked out of Mr Kennedy lesson earlier!" Rose suddenly giggled as we wandered out of he building.

"I did." I chucked as I looked over to see her smiling brightly. "How did you know that?"

"Rachel told us at lunch." She admitted, tucking a stand of her hair behind her ear.

"Did she speak to you about us at the fair!" I then questioned quietly.

"Urm no." She struggled. "She's got a new boyfriend now, so I think she's over you." I felt my mood instantly lighten and a soft smile spread across my features.

"That means it's all good for us." I beamed, squeezing Rose's hand slightly.

"Are we going to talk about it properly then?" She asked anxiously. "I understand if you don't actually want to be with me-" she paused midway, biting her lip.

"Look Rose, I want things to turn out great between us, I like you, quite a lot, more than quite a lot, nobody else but you." I shrugged sheepishly.

"Bradley Will Simpson." She giggled as we came to a sudden halt.

"Don't laugh at me." I said embarrassed. "I'm not good at admitting my feelings, alright?"

"It's cute." She continued to giggled as I twirled her around so that her back was pressed against my chest. I brought my mouth to her ear, pecking at the earlobe tenderly.

"But could you really live with yourself knowing that you slept with her the first time for money?"

The voice of James repeated in my mind as I continued to gaze at Rose. I let it slide off my mind and quickened my expression until I was smiling as we reached the front door.

"Thinking deeply?" I nodded, regretting letting James's views interrupt.

"What about?"

"Just how I want to learn more about you." I said unlocking the door.

"What do you wanna know?" She responded, taking off her blazer and throwing her back to the floor.

"What are you willing to me be?" I shrugged.

*********

Rose's POV

"Anything you want to know." I chucked lightly.

"Alright then." Brad nodded, he waited a while as we walked up the stairs into his room. "What's your favourite colour?"

"I don't really have one." I said honestly.

"Oh come on, you must have a favourite colour." He scoffed, throwing himself across the bed. "Mines pink!"

"Mine too." I joked a fake gasp placing my hand against my heart.

We carried on speaking about nonsense for what seemed like hours, lying on our backs and staring up at the celling. Brad hand rested against my inner thigh the entire time making me feel comforted.

"This is so weird." I giggled looking over at him as the corners of his lips tugged up to form a smile, squeezing my thigh gently.

"Us?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I answered, siting up straight. "Like Rachel said we aren't the usual couple."

"Who said we were a couple?" His voice doomed causing me to tense.

"I-I-I just assumed." I spluttered. "I'm sorry, I thought-"

"Im joking." He laughed lightly. "If you want us to be-"

"If you want us to be-"

"I do, if you want to!"

"Brad, just answer the question." I laughed, turning around to see him with hands behind his head wearing a smirk.

"Of course, I do." He breathed out.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach from behind me, I jumped slightly before Brad's hands started to rub circles on my stomach.

"Thanks for giving me chance." He mumbled breathily as he placed a soft kiss on my neck. "Especially after Megan trying to warn you off me at first-"

"I never saw the bad in you." I admitted as my breathing hitched in my throat slightly as goosebumps bubbled on my skin.

My hands instinctively moved up to his neck. Our lips moved together in sync slowly, allowing our tongues to join. My fingers twirled with his locks of curls as he smiled into the kiss.

My cheeks rise in heat as his hands began to roam my body. His kissed softly down my ear before sucking on my weak spot, making me moan quirky. He ran his bottom lip against my neck and up to my ear before whispering.

"Are you sure about this?"