Chapter 7.

Brad's POV

My head was a mess with a mixture of emotions, thoughts and feelings as I walked into school the next day. My bag feeling ten times heavier on my shoulder and my eyes barely open due to my lack of sleep. My parents had been arguing throughout the night, not taking into consideration that my sister Nat and I were attempting to sleep.

"Rough night?" James laughed, squinting I noticed him in the distance.

"Hardly slept." I announced bluntly, resting my head again my locker in pure exhaustion.

"That old excuse." He chuckled causing me to jump slightly as his hand bashed the locker. "With a certain someone last night?"

"Yes but no." I reposed truthfully.

"So you walked Rose home for absolutely nothing?" He questioned, furrowing his shaped eyebrows together.

"My aim wasn't to walk Rose home to get into her bed afterwards-"

"Oh but it is though." He smirked, lowering his voice. "Remember the bet." I couldn't help but smirk slightly as he wrapped his muscular arm around my shoulder.

"I walked her home and she was the one who invited me in." I said in a small voice.

"And you fucked her, right?" He snorted insanely loudly.

"Shut up." I hissed at him, hushing his voice as my eyes crept over the corridor to see if anyone had heard him. "I have a shit tone mode respect for her than that."

"So, what happened?" He sighed deeply.

"I saw her and Rachel having a slight disagreement so I decided to see if everything was alright then I insisted to walk Rose him and she invited me because of the rain, and her mum was out."

"Nothing else happened?" He asked once again, rising his eyebrows in slight suspiciously.

"We talked, laughed and joke." I said as I felt my cheeks burn slightly. "Nothing more, nothing less."

"She's quite a challenge for you then."

"No, she's not." I insisted rolling my eyes slowly. "I'm just taking my time, allowing you guys to actually find money before you hand it over to me." I lied, gritting my teeth into a smile.

"If you say so Simpson." He chucked hitting my back firmly.

"I'm planning to hang with her again." I suddenly sprung the news on him.

"As if-"

"I can show you the messages from last night, if you really want." I smirked, retrieving my phone from my back pocket.

"I don't need to see the details, I'll take your word for it." He insisted placing his hands in the air for defence. "So when are you exactly going to hang out?"

"Haven't decided yet." I shrugged my shoulders. "But you might want to get you £20 ready." I joked as James screwed his face up.

"There you're, James." A voice practically squealed coming from across the corridor.

"Megan." His frown instantly changed into a smile as he welcomed the presence of his girlfriend.

"Hi Megan." I greeted with in a sickly sweet voice.

"Brad." She acknowledged me.

"Where's Rose?" I asked curiously, noticing that she wasn't standing with the rest of their gang opposite us.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Brad has been nonstop talking about this morning." James admitted causing me to nudge his upper arm slightly.