Chapter 2.

Brad's POV

When the piecing rings of the giant red school bell signalled the end of a long day, I couldn't help but sigh in relief.

"I seriously can't get over you Brad." Tristan laughed loudly as we relaxed amongst the freshly cut grass outside the overly large school building.

"How many girls is that now?" James added raising his eyebrows up slightly. "Five? We only started this betting game a week ago"

"Seven." I corrected him with a smug smile.

"And don't forget the girls he's fucked before we even began to think about this betting." Tristan reminded everyone, patting my upper back firmly.

"This isn't fair, Brad can seduce anyone." Connor contributed with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice. "This is the reason why Im broke!"

"Let's be honest here, I don't have to seduce anyone." I let out a quick laugh.

"Yeah, you're a sex God. My bad!" Connor joked placing his hands up in the air in defence.

"Who's the next victim them?" Tristan questioned curiously as I ran my hand through my curls.

The idea of the game was you were given a girl name and you had to try and get her into your bed - harmless fun as many people would say. If you was successful and got the girl chosen for you in the time period set you won £20 from the other three boys.

I thought about a few girls names for a while, then shook my head absolutely clueless.

"Megan?" Connor spluttered with laughter whilst wrapping an arm around James's neck.

"Don't you dare." James warmed harshly in frustration.

"Scared that Brad would have more luck than you." Connor teased him in a  in a high toned voice.

Megan and James were that couple in high school that were constantly on and off, although it seemed that they spent the majority of the time off.

"Definitely not." He announced through gritted teeth.

"Who else is there then?" Tristan asked which caused Connor and James to trail off saying different female names in our year that we had already picked.

Whilst this converstation was going on I took this chance to read through my messages, noticing that I had multiple texts from my sister questioning my every movement and where I was last night.

From Nat,

Mum and dad are sorry about the argument they had with you. Just come home, please X

"Wait, James isn't that Megan?" Connor laughed pointing into the distance. Looking up from my messages and squinting my eyes, I could see two figures approaching our direction.

"Who is she with?" James muffled under his breath.

"I have no idea." I whispered in slight shock.

The mysterious girl came into clearer view beside Megan. She was wearing the same school uniform that all the girls wore. A white blouse, although some days they wore polo, but I had seemed to notice they preferred the blouse with a tie loosely around the neck. A plaid skirt, I knew that it was supposed to go down to the knee but she wore hers mid thigh tucked in perfectly with the shirt and a pair of black knee shocks only allowing a portion of her tan thighs to show.

"Megan, what a pleasure it is to see you." Tristan greeted her warmly with a mocking tone.

"Alright Tris." She huffed crossing her arms against her chest whilst her 'friend' stool awkwardly a step behind. "Boys." She added causing us all to acknowledge her, especially James.