Chapter 16.

Brad's POV

"Why are we even here?" I groaned over the ear bursting music.

"Lighten up Bradley." James tried to encourage me as he poured the intoxicating drink down his throat. "Go and get us another drink." Following James's strict instructions, I wandered away getting lost in the crowds of drunken bodies.

"Hey B!" A high pitched voice slurred into my ear as an arm snakes around my waist. Instantly, I recognised the voice that belonged to Rachel. "You're looking hot tonight." She spat out, I could smell the alcohol drifting out of her mouth.

"Jesus Christ Rach, you're drunk already." I groaned, not feeling the slightest bit sympathetic.

"What happened to you Simp?" She hiccuped in annoyance. "You used to be so much fun and danger, now you act all pure-"

"I've just grown up and come to my sense." I sighed truthfully.

"You mean you've becoming boring!" She laughed loudly. The feeling of annoyance didn't even measure up to how I was feeling, more like irritated. "Come on, bring the old Brad back." I snatched a the cup away from her hands and gulped it down without a second hesitation who caused Rachel to scream with excitement.

"Happy?" I questioned as the burning sensation stung my throat that causes a blazing shock to race through my body.

"Now time for another drink!" She cheered reaching out to grasp hold of two cups from a stranger who was handing them out.

"I was suppose to get one for James-"

"He's probably fucking Megan by now, he won't want a drink." She slurred, forcing the red cup into my palm.

Pursing my lips into a smile, I looked into her crystal eyes, allowing memories from the nights we shared together - she had changed so much since then. I had kept them restrained for months now due to her having a boyfriend previously but with a simple glance at her eyes, they came flooding back.

"Brad, you do realise you're starting right into my eyes." She broke the moment with a snort of laughter. "At least it's a change from my tits." She admitted before she burst out into a bigger fit of laughter, struggling to muffle the bodies by covering her mouth.

"Don't." I said grasping hold of her wrists, removing them from her concealing her mouth. Then, suddenly a burst of confidence sprung out of now where as she forcefully laid her lips onto mine.

**********

Rose's POV

"Rose, get your arse out here!" Rachel shouted in frustration.

"No!" I whined, reassuring to leave the confines space of the bathroom. It was night of Lucy's birthday party which was being held at her house. I came to agreement that I would get ready at Megan's with her and Rachel, then meet Bailey at Lucy's.Both, Megan and Rachel already changed and we're waiting for me to exist the ab took so they could cake my face with makeup.

"For fuck sake Rose, you virgin." She yelled again, in a harsh tone that scared me. I huffed and gave up, existing the bathroom to allow them both to see the outfit that had chosen for me to wear. It was supposed to be a dress, however the lack of material made it look more of a top that hardly covered my ass.

"I would totally do you if I was a dude or lesbian." Megan admitted truthfully as a wicked grin plastered on Rachel's lips.

"It doesn't suit me." I announced trying to conceal my body with my hands.

"Stop being so self-conscious, you'll be so off your face later with alcohol it won't matter." Rachel reassured me negatively.

"I don't drink alcohol."

"Oh, you wouldn't ." She said, coating her words with sarcasm.

"I think we did a pretty good job." Megan announced, grinning at me like a proud mother. I flashed a simple smile as she hooked both her arms underneath mine and Rachel's leading us down the stairs.

"Who's going to be there?" I asked anxious but curiously.

"The entire year." Rachel grinned happily as the three of us safely bulked ourselves into Megan's mums car.

"I can't wait to see James." Megan whispered with a smirk on her face, just before her mum entered the car.

"I'm surprised you two are still together." Rachel said outspokenly. "This is the longest you've stays together."

"We're for keeps!" She admitted.

"Ready to party girls?" Megan's mum interrupted as she opened the car door. "You'll be able to show all of those dance moves you've been practicing in your bedroom, Meg-"

"Mum, stop talking and drive!" Megan snapped suddenly trying to save herself from embarrassment.

We made it to Lucy's just as the night fell. Megan's mum parked the car a hard away, meaning we'd had to walk for a couple of minutes before we reached the house.

"Have a good time girls." Megan's mum shouted trying to annoy Megan once again as we clinched down the street.

"I'm not going to let her try and ruin my night." Megan smiled hugely as she linked my arm. The party had already began by the time we stood at her doorsteps. Cups littered across the front garden, couples in clusters together snogging or talking. The loud, thumping pass of party music waking up he street. Rachel strolled into the house first without bothering to knock like she owned the place. Unpleasantly, the smell of sweat and aftershave filled my nose. I felt my shoulders tense as Megan dragged my through to the hall.

"Let's hang with James." She shouted over the music, indicating towards where James was standing occupied by Tristan and Connor.

"Finally, we thought you weren't coming!" James sighed in relief as he handed Megan and I a cup full of alcohol.

"Sorry, missy here takes forever to get ready." Megan exaggerated as she necked back the drink without thinking. "Where's Tristan? Where's Brad?"

"Tristan is nowhere to be seen and Brad is strangely over there in the corner with Rachel."

"She moved quick, she came with us." Megan admitted truthfully as I diverted my eyes over to Brad and Rachel, whose bodies were pressed up close together.

An unfamiliar sensation erupted in stomach as I continued to watch them laugh and enjoy themselves. Then out of the blue - they kissed.

"Get a room!" Connor whistled loudly capturing both of their attentions. 

"Guys-" Brad suddenly tensed as he looked from Connor to James embarrassed, whilst Rachel smirked with proudness written across her face.

"So you two?" Megan questioned raising her eyebrow.

"I don't know." Rachel giggled, clearly and utterly out of it due to the intoxication.

"I think maybe we-" Brad paused as his eyes widened at the sight of me. His mouth dropped obviously which my head to shake in disapproval.

"I need to go home."