Chapter 4.

Brad's POV

"Brad!" I heard James call me as I wandered out of the classroom, trying my best to hide the pathetic smile that seemed to take over my face.

"What?" I moaned as he grabbed me by the shoulder, causing me to spin around and face him.

"How comes you didn't wait for me?" He questioned childishly furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Thought you would be going off with Megan." I sighed, trying to ignore his mood.

"Sorry about siting next to her." He chucked covering his mouth with his hands. "You probably not have guessed but we're back together."

"No shit." I muttered rolling my eyes. "For how long?"

"Longer than you have ever been in a relationship."

"Not bothered." I huffed before twisting back on my heels heading towards the canteen.

"Surely you are?" He asked. "You can't go around fucking girls forever, don't you want to settle dow-"

"We're seventeen not seventy, I have time." I interrupted folding my arms against my chest as I slumbered against a chair at a table.

"I'm going to collect something to eat." James broke the silence, I just simple shrugged him at him waving my finger and signalling for him to leave me. He walked away, grabbing his phone from his pocket and texting - obviously Megan.

Soon enough, Tristan and Connor approached the table with plateful of foods.

"Burritos, tasty." I commented grabbing the burrito from Tristan's hand, causing to him scowl.

"I wanted that, I'm starving!" He whined and poured his bottom lip at me. I shook my head and laughed at his sadness.

"Where's James?" Connor questioned as he snaked on his bowl of chips which were covered in tomato sauce.

"Gone to get food." I said smacking my lips together enjoying the taste of the burrito. "Him and Megan are back on." I said quoting the words 'back on' as we all knew it wouldn't last for longer than a week.

"What a surprise." Tristan sniggered as his eyes diverted to the group of girls walking passed.  "Well there goes Megan without James-" instantly my head turned to where Tristan was looking to see a group of girls which included Rose whom was smiling and laughing along side her new made friends.

"Brad-" I heard Connor's voice called, however I ignored him as Rose caught me looking and gave me a shy smile before Megan grasped hold of her wrist, dragging her away.

"What?" I repeated turning back to face the two boys.

"Who was you staring at?" He whistled with a huge smirk. "The new girl, Rose?"

"Spoke to her today." I announced smugly.

"Hey I'm Brad Sinpson, do you want to get in my bed tonight or right now?" Tristan teased in a fake brummie accent.

"Shut up." I said kicking him under the table lightly. "More like, can I borrow your pen?"

"Sly but sexy." Connor laughed.

**********

Rose's POV

I was extremely grateful that I had a free period second lesson, I breathe a heavy sigh when I left my lesson, English questions flying around in my brain. I wandered over to my locker, Megan shortly following in my footsteps as i dumped my books into the locker.