Chapter 27.

Rose's POV

Two weeks has gone by and still I exchanged no words to Brad.

It seemed to me this plan of making Brad jealously wasn't exactly working, however Stewart seemed to think differently as he continuously listened in on Rachel's phone converstations.

"Last night, she admitted to Bailey on the phone she feels Brad acts too young for her." He informed me as we made our way to next lesson.

"That doesn't exactly help my situation, even if they do break up he still isn't interested in me." I rolled my eyes.

"You're just as miserable and psychical pain as physical education." He rambled, describing me to us next lesson.

"I hate when our classes aren't the same, I feel alone-"

"The other week you said you preferred your own company." He smirked before wrapping his arm around my neck.

"That's before we hanged out, giant." I teased playfully.

"I'm the big friendly gay giant ." He grinned happily as we stopped outside the changing rooms. "Have fun getting muddy and sweating, but remember to play nasty if it involves attacking the girls."

"Where are you going?" I questioned curiously.

"Who said I was getting involved in PE?" He sniggered, slowly walking off. "I prefer relaxing quietly in the library, reading the latest gossip magazines." I laughed in responses watching him walk off into the distance.

After changing into my kit, I made my way outside to he back of field where today's lesson was taking place and there stood with the rest of class Megan, who never turned up for this lesson.

"Rose, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" She exaggerated as I strolled towards her.

"You're actually doing PE!" I laughed mockingly.

"Well, I didn't have anyone to bunk with as you seems to be avoiding me." She huffed, crossing her hands over her chest.

"I haven't been avoiding you." I said truthfully. "I've just been avoiding everyone else and spending my time by myself."

"But why, we are your friends?"

"I don't seem to fit in with you guys." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I miss you though." She said, pursing her lips together.

"You're still my best friend though." I reminded me with a small smile. "I needed a break, things have been changing in my life so I need to adjust."

"Anything you want to talk about now-"

"Ladies, enough chitchat and more game play." Suddenly our PE yelled, approaching us. "You pair of gossipers are going over there with the rest of the girls to play football against the boys."

"Brilliant." Megan squealed clasping her hands together which caused both the teacher and I to frown in confusion at her excitement.

"I thought you had football." I whispered as we trudged over to the other side of the field.

"But we're playing against the boys, so that means I get to see James." She sighed hopelessly.

"Sometimes you two are cute, sometimes you two are disgusting." I scoffed.

"And how about you then?" She raised her eyebrow slightly. "Brad said he's seen you around lately hanging out with a boy?"

"What has he said exactly?" I gulped.