Chapter 70: Five Years Later

"I'm sorry there is no way for her to recover- its been five years." The doctor continued, "she isn't responding to anything at all, not to any treatment, and I don't know why she won't wake up. I think maybe it's time we pulled the plug. She's barely even breathing on her own now." 

Eunni cried harder as the doctor explained, holding our daughter, the only hope we had  because of the women laying in front of us. Attached to machines, tubes down her throat, needles in her skin, could she hear us? Was she still there? 

We needed to talk, so my wife and I left the room with the doctor, my little girl coloring next to her aunt. Xavier visits every night- leaving every morning to run a pack- but not even he could wake up his mate.

"I don't know what to do Jordie. She's like my sister- I owe her my life. How can I decide if she wants to live or die? How can I make that decision?" Eunnie cried harder in my shoulders, and I cried back. She got us together, she gave us a child, gave me the one thing I always craved for- a family. Without her I wouldn't have shifted, wouldn't have been anything more than a mate-less omega. Useless- and hated, stuck in a pack where the only one who ever gave a fuck was the Alpha- but he was tough,he was hard. I owe Ace my life. I cried silently as I held my wife. Praying to the goddess to bring her back to life.

"HAHAHA that tickles titi!" I heard, Eunnie instantly froze. 

We practically run the door and when we open it...

We see Ace, sitting there holding our daughter- she looked up at us and something was different, her eyes were stronger yet softer and she smiled. 

"How long has it been?" She asked.
"Five years." I responded- "Eunnie get the doc-"
"No!" Ace whispered- slash- yelled. "I don't know how I'm up- they will wonder."
"How are you up?" I asked. She smiled at my daughter.
"A lady came to me in a dream daddy, she said I had to bleed and to make Titi bleed, and then Titi can wake up, she has a job to do. Her name was Sabrina- she's her guardian." My daughter showed me her hand. 

And at that moment the prophecy Xavier told me came to mind. 
"She will bare children stronger than all, she will be the elite. She will be the mixed blooded Queen."