Chapter 41:Mine

"The wedding is tomorrow and the induction into the pack is the day after, WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!" Shelly screamed.
Xavier then takes this opportunity to walk into the room with a piece of toast between his teeth as both of his hands are taking something out of his wallet. Instead of saving me he takes his card and hands it to me. "No limit, and I need to know the color of your dress to match my tie- any color but no pink."
"You're no help."
"You need two different dresses, jewelry sets, and heels, plus make up if you want," he bites into his toast "and lingerie if you want." He said as he winked and walked away.

This hoe.

Fifteen stores. 20 bags later.
At least I picked his tie for him.
But I finally got the dresses, one being grey for the wedding it was really cute it was a nice grey dress fading into black sequence, and one light pink just to piss him off. Ties to match my dresses and I have no idea what I spent because Unni took the card and ripped the price tags off so I could find dresses I like.
Dammit Unni- he's gonna be upset.

When we got home it was pretty late, and Xavier was working as per usual. So I went to bed.

I woke up being carried to Xavier's room by him. I didn't even need to look to know who it was.

When he laid us down I nuzzles into his side.
"You're not making the not mating thing help. You know I've never done this. I've never fell in love, I never had a girl sleep in my bed, and I mean just sleep. Hell I never let anyone into my loft. I've never been so content with just this. I've never kidnapped anyone, I've never tried so hard to be loved. God I've never done this before, but God you just don't know how much I love you. And I swear, I'm gonna make you mine, no matter what it takes, I'm gonna make you mine."
"Mate me." I said as I looked up at him.
"Now?" He asks.
"Now and forever." Was all I said before his lips touched mine.