Chapter 71: Awake

"Ace!" Eunni ran to me, tears in her eyes as Jordan's body fell against the door frame.
I didn't know what to do, everyone looks older, I take in their faces.
"How long was I there?" I asked finally snapping out my thoughts.
"5 years..." Jordan's voice broke. Shelly walked in and dropped the glass flower vase that where in her hands. Jon slightly confused as he holds a small two year olds hand. Shelly ran to me, not even trying to hold back the tears in here eyes. I haven't seen Shelly for over five years.

She grew up, had a family, cut her hair.
Jordan got sleeves.
Eunni grew her hair out.

My family, aged around me and I didn't see.
They worried over me, cried for me, and never forgot about me.

Slowly the room began to fill with more and more people, each grew up in their own way.

I learned Eunni moved me back to the pack house, there was a war going on. One hell of a bloodshed.

"What do you remember?" Patrick asked.
"Where did you go?" Ally asked, she had two more kids while I was gone.
"Guys let her speak" Iyonnah chuckled darkly, she seemed to be holding back the tears in her eyes. Holding her stance to show how tough a head warrior can be.

"I was with Sabrina, she explain to me who I was, and what had to be done. I learned the children will run the next generation. And because of the war- that's started- the other side has been making us women barren. Just as Eunni was. But I can fix that. The sick ones I can heal. Human but by blood, is what she called me. I am not stronger by strength. That I was chosen for a reason"
The elders walked in. And bowed. Never before have they bowed.
Elders old and elders new. Everyone bowed.

Xavier walked in and bowed as well.
They were bowing to me.

I had to stop running away.
I had to grow up.
I'm not just the alphas runaway.

I am the Mixed Blood Queen.