Chapter 38: Shit Just Got Real

Hours and hours later all the screams finished, I was shaking, terrified of the man I was going to see.

He walked out- and he froze.
"You stay'd?" I didn't look back. I couldn't.
I got up- I started walking and I know he was walking behind me.

When we got to the loft, he went to the shower and I went to my room. It was about 6 am. I changed into some pajamas. There was a knock on the door. As scared as can be- I answered it. When I did I saw someone I really needed.

Shelly, behind her peeked Unni (U-knee)
Unni is 5' 7", she had black poofy curly hair- and she badass. She had a sleeve of tattoos, a lip piercing, and she looked nice but she can kill you. But she was the sweetest thing- who seemed shy and quit unless you pissed her off.

"Well can we come in?" Shelly asked.
"Hell yeah." I said and they come in. "Unni! I haven't seen you since you moved to NY!" I squealed.
"Well I'm alive, long time no see!"
"Who the hell are you people and why are my land and in my house talking to my mate?" Xavier said wearing nothing but towel handing on his hips. "How the fuck did you get on my land?"
"Oh shit." Shelly said, eyes wide, "you've been marked! And shit you're Alpha Grey!"
"Xavier this is Unni and Shelly- and you will not cut-" "did you just say Alpha and marked?"
Shelly awkwardly laughed.
"I knocked out the patrol man." Unni finally spoke, "hahaha we're werewolves too hahaha"
"Wolves more like Rogues!"
"Hey! No we aren't! We are nomads!" Shelly and Unni shouted.
"DONT FUCKING SHOUT AT ME!" He growled.
"DONT YELL AT THEM!" I yelled.
"Ace-" Shelly started.
"-it's not smart to yell at him." Unni finished.
"Why not!? I'm not gonna hurt her!" He growled.
"But you hurt and kill people! Everyone's scared of you!" Shelly yelled.
"Look we need to stop shouting or Ace is just gonna have a panic attack so stop acting childish." Unni said.
Xavier looked red, and as much as he showed he was a monster- he isn't allowed to kill my friends. I needed I calm him done- so I did my walking up to him and I poked his forehand.
"Go put some clothes on no one wants to see you." I smiled and he stared down at me.
"Fine-" he said as he walked away.

"How are you marked? You're not a wolf." Shelly said
"Oh thanks for that, fucking hoes never told me this shit was real." I said
"You love us and our hoeish ways." Unni said.
"Xavier's my mate." I said "well I'm his."
"That's not possible!" Unni Said.
"No it's rare." Shelly said. "The legend never states it was impossible- it never even said it was possible either"
"It wasn't mentioned." Xavier said as he walked in. Joining us on the couch.
I stiffened- he know I was still scared.
"Why is she scared?" Shelly asked.
"I interrogated some pretty loud people." He smirked, "and Ace- I was right." He said before he walked away and left the loft.

"Are you okay?" Unni asked.
"Yeah, he won't hurt me."
"At least she knows the truth. Ace, he might be a monster but not to you." Shelly said
"And if he is I'll kill him." Unni said.
"Does he know you aren't scared of him?" Shelly asked.
"No..." I said.

Hours passed and we talked and laughed and we caught up.
"Can we stay? For like ever? We are tired of being nomads..." Shelly said.
"Why are you asking me?" I asked
"You're the Luna, dumbass." Unni laughed, seeing my confused look she continued "it means you have a say in the pack- you're marked and mated it is your pack to now."
"We- um- haven't you know...mated." I whispered.
"But you're marked..." The both said in unison confused.
"Anyways I'll ask him, if he can let you guys in Ill be right back."
I didn't wait for a reply I just went.
I walked to his office- and I didn't knock I just walked in and closed the door.
He had his head in his head- worrying.
He didn't even look up when he asked me the question "do you think I'm a monster?"
"Well you did kidnap me." I chuckled.
He looked up at me.
"Ace you know I will never hurt you right? Ace I swear to god I'll never hurt you. You honestly don't know what you mean to me honestly Ace I might be a monster but I will never hurt you. Ace-"
"My friends want to join the pack." I interrupted.
"Will you forgive me if I let them?" He asked, before I could answer he says "yeah I'll let them join."
"Cool, cool." I decide to walk up to him at that moment.
He looked defeated.
"I don't regret killing them." Was all he said as he watched me.
This silence was killing me.
I sat on his desk. "This office is so plain." I said as I looked around, "you honestly think I think your a monster? God you're so stupid." I chuckled and looked at him. "I was scared of course I would be." I put my hands on his checks. "And I honestly don't think you're a monster, and I never did. I said I wanted to go home, home is the loft its were we live, don't you know that by now?" I said as I looked into his eyes, and before I knew it he stood up enough to close the distance between our lips. His lips crashes hard on mine. He pulled away quickly and I dropped my hands. He moved in between my legs closing the distance between our lips again this time with his hands on my checks. My arms around his neck as he kissed me. He kissed me hard but rough. I pulled back. He smiled down at me.
"God I love you." And if realizing what he said his eyes widen and his body stiffened.

Shit just got real.