Chapter 2: Clusmy Dumbsy

My head hurts, why does my head heart?
And then I remember, arms, hands, clothe.
Clothe? Did someone chloroform me?
Should I open my eyes?
Yes? No?
Eh fuck it I've already been kidnapped. Let's see who's going to die.

When I opened my eyes, I was immediately looking into the most gorgeous set of grey eyes I have ever seen. And In real life that's almost none.

His hair was long, enough to put into a man bun. Well that's hot.
What the hell am I thinking, this motherfucker kidnapped me.
I'm pretty sure I was in a car, but I'm also pretty sure I was sitting on man-bun's lap.

"Good morning" he greets.
Does this look like a good morning?!
"Who the hell are you, where the hell am I?" I question nervously as I look around, there is a guy next to the window, a guy in the passengers seat and a guy driving. "Who the hell are they? WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" I scream. I start kicking and screaming and punching but it's no use, both guys just hold me down, placing me in the middle of them.
One of them fucking shocked me! Although it didn't hurt, still!

"If you don't stop fucking moving, we will have to tie you up!" Guy next to window growled at me.
"Don't fucking curse at her, mutt!" Grey eyes growled back.

1) who the fuck growls!
2) I do the most logical thing.

"Um okay if you tie me up I'll just piss all over these seats! I need to pee! Unless you want me to piss on you, stop the fucking car!"

The car stops abruptly swinging me forward, but grey eyes catches me.
We stop in the middle of fucking no where. Great!

Window guy grabs me as Grey Eyes growls-again who the fuck growls. Window guy, leads me to a bush hidden by trees. I look at him.
"I mean like do you want to see me piss." He understands what I meant and he walks back to where the others are.
I run and run, until I trip. Of course I would trip! I'm too clumsy to be getting kidnapped!

"Dumb move clumsy, clumsy dumbsy, you shouldn't have run." Smirked grey eyes, the four guys surrounded me.

"Crap..."