Chapter 40: Xavier's POV: I Ran

I ran.
I literally fucking ran.
I'm the big bad fucking Alpha and I fucking hauled ass.
What the fuck just happened?!

Way to go Xavier, your mate probably thinks you're fucking stupid.

I never said those words before, to anyone. And I said it to my mate, dammit! I punched the tree.
"FUCK!" She just stared at me! I didn't know what else to do! With her brown eyes and short hair I didn't understand what just happened! What if she doesn't feel the mate bond- dammit all I do is force this girl to love me!
WHY THE FUCK DID I RUN!?
Oh I know why- because I'm a fucking pussy.

Is she still in my office?

I walked to the beach and sat there for what seemed like hours thinking about how much I embarrassed myself!

"Alpha!" The shrill ass voice screamed. Dear god help me is queen bee- and by that I mean Queen Slut of All Sluts.

"Yes Brittany?"
"Why are you all alone Alpha?" She purred as she sat down -too close- next to me.
"Thinking."
"Well I can help you take your mind of things." She says as she starts to move her hand up and down my arm.

"Can you not?" I heard someone say causing Brittany to jump.
Ace walks in front of both Brittany and I and sits on my lap.
"If he needed to be distracted all he has to do is ask. So don't touch what is mine. You may leave now."
Brittany looked so offended but did as her Luna told her.
She looked at me "So you run off and hide and then you go and be touched by hoes?"
"Are you jealous sweetie?"
She moved so she was facing me, her legs on each side of me, her arms around my neck, "Now why would I be jealous?"
God being around this girl is driving me crazy, but in every way that I can't get enough.

God I really love this girl.
But the question is: does she love me?
And for right now I'm content with no answer- because I will get her to fall for me.

Her hands tug at my hair- "I don't have to be jealous." She nuzzled her head into my neck "because at the end of the day you are mine." She says so confidently, her lips lightly kisses my neck.

"Forever." Was all I had to say, and it was all I did say.