Chapter 17: Deal pt 2

You can feel the tension in this car, I still haven't explained what I meant when I said 'no' and I don't get why I have the felling to speak up and say something, risking my freedom and for what a guy who's like- wait how old is he.

Should I even care? Why do I even care?

I'm not going to lie this silence was deafening. I don't know what to do. Honestly, I want to speak up, Stockholm syndrome, its concluded I have it.

We arrived at the house and he cut off the engine and left. And that is how I ended up in the car alone at this very moment.

"Dammit, why couldn't he just not jump to damn conclusions an let me finish, why is he acting so childish!" I groan.

I pull the seat back, I refuse to get out this damn car.

"I fucking refuse it. I don't know why but, nope fuck that I'm not getting out this damn car." Great now I'm fucking talking to myself. DAMMIT GREY EYES WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CONFUSING!!!!

Knock, knock

I jump at the unsuspected sound, I turn my head right slightly to see Ally knocking at my window.

I open the door and step out to see Ally and Nikki.

"So why are you sitting in the car... alone?" Ally asked.

"Um, I'm not exactly sure to be honest." I mummer.

"Did you and the Alpha have a fight, he locked himself in his office." Ally asked.

Why the fuck did he leave without a goddamn word to go lock himself in his office?!

"Do you want the key, you look like you need to explode on him, and my mate happens to be the Beta meaning, I have the key- well I stole it" Nikki chuckled with a slight grin. She holds out the key and I take it and practically run to his office with the two girls hot on my heels.

When I reach the door I realize, it was slightly open, almost unnoticeable.

I open the door slightly to see a blonde haired girl sitting on Xavier's lap.

Slut. I mentally scoff. However my anger was replaced by sadness. Hell even jealousy, but mostly this tightening pain in my chest I couldn't explain.

"If you don't get the fuck off of me right now-" Xavier yelled, oh so he doesn't want her there, take the hint bitch, and get the fuck off him!!!

"But-baby we can be like old times, you know that human" She spat human out with so much disgust "can never please you like I can" she said as she dragged her STD ass infected finger down his chest.
Whore.
Xavier stood up causing her to fall into the floor, hahahahahahaha. He looked pissed-uh oh. "If you ever, and ever disrespect my mate, you're Luna I will fucking kill you. You are nothing compared to her!" He roared- "don't ever compare yourself to her, you're nothing but a slut now get the fuck out of my office!" He roared louder.
I pushed the door open, revealing myself. The slut was still on the floor, she got up and walked out.
I scoffed, I looked up to Xavier, his grey eyes staring at me intensely. I didn't break eye contact as I took a step in and closed the door behind me.
"What do you want?" He barked.
"Calm the fuck down hothead!" I yelled as I walked past him and sat on his desk. "Sit we need to talk." I say and he sits in his chair. Ahh so he's going to listen to me. This shall me interesting. "Look, asshole, you need to stop jumping to conclusions! I didn't say no as in no chance I said no as in no I don't believe you're a fucking monster." I practically screamed. He was shaking. Shit he's pissed. Before he can open his mouth I slide off the desk and into his lap, knowing last time he physically relaxed when he hugged me.
His mouth opened and closed, seems like I left the Alpha speechless.
"So, who was the whore?" I ask, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms immediately wrapped around my waist.
"No one of importance." His voice came out huskier than usual.
"Good, now Mr. Alpha, let's make a deal." I grinned as I lowered my face an inch away from his.
His eyes glued to my lips, before I knew it he closed the distance between our lips.
His warm soft lips were on mine, sending sparks through me. I was shocked, and as quick as it happened, it ended.
He pulls back, and smiles a killer smile.
"Okay Luna, let's make a deal, after this."
Before I knew it his lips were on mine yet again, and before I knew it I responded.

And that was when I made up my mind. I knew what I was going to do.