Chapter 65: Never Hesitate (part 2) Xavier's POV

Minutes in and many lives are lost, many souls hurt- there is no mercy in war. Especially from my pack.

Where the fuck is their Alpha?
I have the Epilsons fighting on my right side and the Warriors on my left.
We were bloody and torn, a wolf fight doesn't end without an alpha dead- and I need theirs dead.
Three large black wolves run towards me-
Bang! Was that a gun shot?
Who would be firing a gun, Jordan.
No Jordan is fighting in human form.

Ace.
Ace!!

"Iyonnah go check I out!! NOW!" I yell in the mind link, and without hesitation she goes.

I wasn't paying much attention, before I knew it Eunni jumps in front of me, getting clawed, their nails dipped in silver causing Eunni to howl in pain.

That's when things started to slow down.
Jordan looks, scared and angry- his bones break- quickly.
Faster than I have ever seen the transformation happen.
And I understand why.
His wolf- white as snow, rare- only the strong and Alphas have white wolves, he is still smaller than I, but not by much.

Omega my ass.
I lunge for their necks, Jordan comes and fights right along side me- hovering over his mates bloody wolf.

They cut her face and throat, the silver making it hard to heal.
Causing Jordan to fight without hesitation, without a care, carefully moving his body- leaving not one ounce of life in their bodies.

Then they freeze, the competing pack- the enemies. They freeze.

Howls of pain- howls of loss.
They stopped fighting- well not all. Many kept fighting.

And my pack gave them a fight.
Their alpha is dead, women and men shifted- submitted.

Who killed the Alpha?
Whoever did just became an Alpha...

And I owe them for it. Alphas will always repay their debt, and I am in debt.

A wolf lunged at me- as a result her broken neck and blood were thrown from my mouth on the ground.

Never hesitate.