Chapter 4: Built For Sin

My legs are asleep, it's now 3:00 am. The bad thing about this all, is I can't sleep in car rides. Well that's obviously not the worst thing about this situation.
Grey Eyes, is the only person awake -besides me- and he's driving.
"Grey Eyes, if you let me go now I swear to God I won't speak a word of this to anyone, please!" I beg, I don't want to cry in front of these guys -even if 3/4 of them are sleeping- but I don't know what's going to happen when this car reaches its destination. "Please don't do this to me, please..." I whimper as tears start to cloud my vision.

"No." Easy. Simple. Short. One word.
"What the hell have I done to you!? If I did something I'm sorry! Why me! Why am I in this goddam car!?" I shout, I woke the three sleeping guys up.

"Ace don't cry, you can't cry. You can't show them you're afraid! You mustn't"
I tell myself, to stop myself from crying.

I pinch my skin on my hands to stop myself from crying. I was starting to get angry!

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR GREY EYES, AND FUCK YOU WINDOW GUY AND YOU OLD DRIVER GUY AND YOU PASSENGER GUY!" I shouted! Tears started running down my cheeks. I don't know it it was from anger or fear or sadness, but I was shaking.

The car stopped abruptly, thank god we were the only one on this damn road in the middle of nowhere because I'm pretty sure it would've caused an accident.

Grey Eyes snaps his head back and looked at me, the other three guys gawked at me.

Before he could open his mouth Passenger guy speaks up for the first time.
"My name is Jacob"
Old Driver Seat Guy said "Luke"
Window seat guy says "Patrick"
And finally Grey eyes spoke up "My name is Xavier, not Grey Eyes, but you can call me what ever you want." He smirked. His face then turned serious "I'm sorry but I can't let you go, please stop crying."
He then turns back around and starts to drive again.
"Breathe, you are going to cause yourself to have a panic attack. Here." Jacob past me another monster.

Jacob had shaggy blonde hair, with green eyes.
I took the Monster from him, he smiled.
Kidnappers aren't allowed to smile. What the hell is with these guys!

If looks can kill, Jacob would be dead because Xavier is staring daggers at him.

I open the monster, and started to drink it, Wind-- I mean Patrick looks at me.
"You want some chips" he ask as he rummages through his bags and pull out a big bag of Lays.
Patrick has red hair and brown eyes, his hair looked long from the pony tail he had it in.

"Do you want to pick the music?" Luke asked.
Luke had black hair and blue eyes, his hair was in a ponytail like Patrick's.

These boys had longer hair than I!
I had a pixie cut hair cut, my hair was brown and so were my eyes.

"Can we listen to Framing Hanley?" I whisper, surprisingly he heard me.
"Hell yeah! Bro, you're mate has good taste in music!" Luke said, as he picked Built for Sin by Framing Hanley.

My head was hurting from crying, my contacts burned, and I was exhausted. My heart started to speed up, my breathing started coming out shallow. My vision started to blur.

"Shit I think she's having a panic attack!" Someone yelled. The car jolted to a stop.

That's the last thing I remember before the darkness engulfed me.