Chapter 5: Alone

When I woke up I was on a bed, it wasn't soft. It was completely crappy. It was in the corner of the room.

"We will be staying here for today, we caught a storm, it's really bad, we all will be sharing a room, since they only had one available room, here's your duffle bag, the boys will be back soon they went to get pizza." Xavier said, I didn't even notice he was here. "If you take a shower I swear we won't hurt you."

I really wanted to take a shower I was in the car for a day.

I grabbed my duffle bag and walked into the bathroom, I'm pretty sure this is a motel, it's not that bad though.

I strip, and step into the shower. The warm water soothes me, turning my tan skin red, I washed my body and my short pixie hair, afterwards I couldn't get myself to get out.

I broke down. Siting on the shower floor as I cried.
Crying for the family I left.
Crying for the life I left.
Crying for the life I missed out on having.
Crying for Erica, Jessica, Matt.
Crying for Sheila, Leah, and Katie.
Crying for everything I've done and have yet to do.
I was crying for just simply existing.

I don't know how long I sat there crying, but my contacts burned and the water has turned cold. I got up, turned off the water, and stepped out the shower.

I dried myself off, and I put on a pair of sweats and a PTV over large tee shirt. As I looked in the mirror I could see my red nose and puffy swollen eyes.

I just wanted a chance at life, a chance to live.
What life is this?
I can't even call for help because my phone is useless and I have no wifi to Kik anyone.

From the corner of my eye I see a window. I look out the window to see Luke smoking.

Well there goes escape plan number three.

No one is coming to save me.
No one is going to help me.
I am all alone.

I step out the bathroom.
Xavier is reading a book, Patrick is sleeping and Jacob has headphones in.

There is a pizza box, "All we have left is Pepperoni" Xavier says not even glancing up.

"I'm not hungry." I say as I pull my I-pod shuffle out. Since they have my phone. I put my headphones in and go on the bed and face the wall.

Hours pass as I stare at this beige wall in front of me.
I am fucking starving.
And great! My I-Pod shuffle died!
I look around the room and see that Xavier is still reading.

I look around, Jacob is asleep in the chair, Luke is asleep on the sofa/bench type thing, Patrick is on the floor.

I can hear the thunder roaring outside as I hear the rain drops fall to the ground. It's raining really hard.
Another thunder clash rippled through the air. The three sleeping boys jumped looking around frantically.

Before I knew it, I couldn't see anything.
I am deathly afraid of pitch blackness.

My breathe starts to quicken and turn shallow, my vision blurs, my head starts to spin, and before I knew it, the darkness engulfs me once again.