Chapter 13: Fuck You Mr. Alpha

Son? Did he just call Xavier son? What did Xavier do to piss his father off?! He is threatening to kill me!!

"If you so much as breathe in her direction I will take much pleasure in ripping out your fucking throat!" Xavier was shaking his fist turning white from how hard he was clenching it, "now get the fuck off my land before I kill you, father." he spat the last word out with so much disgust and hatred.

The man looked as if he was going to piss his pants.

He turned around and ran. Xavier was still shaking, I'm surprised he didn't chase after the old man.

Xavier turned around and wrapped his large, strong arms around my waist, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"The only reason I didn't kill him right now is because of the fact that you already believe I'm a monster. And honestly I don't need you to find another reason to hate me more than you already do." He mumbled into my neck, his body no-longer shaking, "Ace?"

"Yes?"

"Let's go home." he said although it seemed as if he was holding something back, "hop on" he said he as crouched down.

This time I didn't hesitate, he ran back to the loft.

He didn't let me down until we got to the loft.

"It's late you should get some rest."

"Grey Eyes? "

He ignored me.

"Grey Eyes!?!"

Again nothing.

"Xavier!"

He freezes.

"Stop walking the hell away from me! "I walk in front of him. "Stop ignoring me! I want answers!"

"You want answers?! Fine! That man he wants to destroy my only chance at being happy! He wants you dead! Do you want to know why?! Hmm, Ace?! Because he lost his mate because of me! My mom died because of me, she died saving my life! You don't get it do you?! To a werewolf a mate is everything, and so is family, but then again you ran away from yours!" As if he just proceed what he said, his eyes widen with shock. "Ace, I didn't-" he starts.

SMACK!!!

My hand collides with his face.

"Fuck you! Who the hell do you think you are?! You don't know anything! Do you think just because you're alpha you get to treat people like shit?! Hmm, Xavier? No! So fuck you!" I yell as I stomp off to my room, "oh you know what else?! Being a wolf doesn't make you a monster- your fucked up personality does!" and with that being said I slam my door shut.

Fuck you Mr. Alpha, fuck you and your grey eyes!