Chapter 9: Towel

I enter my room as the rain starts to pour.

I step out on to the balcony, letting the cold heavy droplets cover me from head to toe. I sit on my balcony floor.

'Mommy hurry up come on. Jessica hurry!" Seven year old Ace runs down the stairs in her bathing suite, five year old Jessica follows her in the same attire. There is a nine year old Matt already at the bottom of the stairs with swimming shorts on. All three kids run outside into the rain while there parents hide under the porch roof. The roof is slanted causing a 'waterfall' as the kids call it. Running around, splashing themselves in the heavy rain. Laughing, smiling, singing, and being happy.

"Shit! Ace!" Xavier yells as his eyes land on me. In one quick motion he rips the comforter off my new bed and wraps it around me. He picks me up and carries me as he runs into my new bathroom. He places me on the ground and turn on the hot water.
"Ace, take your clothes off and take a hot shower or I'll take them off of you myself."
Of course that snaps me out of being motionless "I'll do it." I mumbled.
"Okay, don't lock the door." He says as he walks out and closes the door behind him.

The warm water warmed my shivering body, I got out the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, I exited the bathroom as Xavier entered my room.
His eyes glued to the white towel in front of me, he had a cup in his hand.

"Xavier?" I question causing his eyes to snap off the towel and onto my face.
"All I had was hot chocolate, even though it's August it's pretty chilly due to the rain, um here-" he puts the cup on the dresser "um barbecue is canceled due to the rain, so we are going to go out to eat, so you should get ready." His eyes linger on the towel before he takes a deep breath, turns around and leaves my room.

I walk over to the hot chocolate and drink it. That has to be the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted.

I through my black combat boots on, with a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a tank top. I was looking for my oversized black hoodie but I'm guessing I didn't pack it, crap!

Maybe I should ask Xavier...
No no- kidnapped me can't do that, but then again I don't have a jacket or anything.

I walk out my room and knock on Xavier's door that was across the hall from my room. I was about to knock when the door opened, "oh I was about to ask you if you needed a jacket or something" he looks down at me.
"Do you have a black hoodie-another one that is..." Noticing he was wearing one.
"Nope, but here." He pulls his hoodie off over his head exposing a little bit of his abs
God those abs
No no- still bad he kidnapped me.
But instead of handing it to me he pulls it over my head and he puts the hoodie on for me as I put my arm through the sleeves. He smirks, "I like you wearing my clothes, but then again you're beautiful either way." He smiles down at me, his eyes focus on my lips, he leans in and I'm stuck in place, closer and closer and clos-
Knock knock
He groans, as I took a step back.

I almost let my kidnapper kiss me.
I am fucking stupid. I mentally face palm myself as I go into my room.