Chapter 33: Marked

"Ace?" Xavier asks softely
"hmm?" I answer
"I'm going to carry you now, is that okay?"
"mhmm"
Before I knew it, sparks erupted through my body and I felt Xaviers arm carry me bridal style through the pack house.
"Can I ask you something?" He asks, you can sense the nervousness in his voice.
"hmm?"
"Do you feel anything for me? Anythin at all?"
I didn't answer, I snuggled into his chest. Allowing his sent of woods and axe to fill my nostrils.
I don't know how, but he opened the loft door, he walked down the hallway and before I knew it he laid me down. Pulling th covers over me, he kissed my forhead and said goodnight.
He was going to leave. He can't leave.
I shot up and grabbed his arm, startled by the sudden movement he froze.
I lightly pulled his arm down "please don't leave me..."
"Never." I could hear the smirk in his voice, as well as the sincerity.
I needed him, and I knew that, and at this moment... He knew it too.

He laid down next to me, keeping distance, but the bed was cold, and I craved his heat. So I snuggled closer to him. Instantansly his arms snaked around my waist.
The electric shocks ignited withing, and I didn't want this moment to ever end.

****

When I woke up, Xavier sleping face was in front of my eyes. Our legs entangled, his arms around my waist, arms on hjs chest. I slowly, but surely, freed one of my arms.
My fingers slowly come closer to his face, and for a moment i hesitate, but only for a moment. My fingers lightly trace his facial features. From his eyebrows, to his eyes, then his nose, down his face to his jawline,and up to his lips.
My fingers softly grazing his lips.
I move my fingers up his face, the urge to run my hand through his hair, over comes me.
I softly run my hands through his hair, feeling the thickness and volume of it.
I move my hand to his check, laying it there. With my palm against his check.
I move my head slightly closer.
And closer.
Until my lips slightly graze his.
I pull back, his eye lids fly open. Probably believing it was a dream.
His grey eyes stare intensly into mine. I smile, a small smile, but a real one. He eyes make there way to my lips, my eyes fall to his.
His head slightly moves forward. As does mine.
His soft lips on mine moving slowly and gently, and I couldnt help but respond.
He smiles against my lips.
I pull back, and I couldnt help but smile.

"This is the best dream ever." He mutturs.
He thinks he is dreaming?
"Why do you believe this is a dream?"
"Because this is too good to be real" he answers so seriously.
I lean in and place my lips on his. As he responds, I take his lip with my teeth, and bite down.
Hard.
His head jerks back "Shit!" He shouts
"Do you still think this is a dream?"
His eyes snap to mine, realizing how I proved that this was indeed real.
He smiles.
His lips are now on mine, moving quicker than before. And before I knew it his teeth take my lips, and he bites done, but not hard.
I gasp. He moves back and be smirks. His eyes darken.
"Ace, forgive me."
He bites the bottom of my coller bone.
Pain shoots through me, tears fill my eyes, but the pain subsides. Replaced by pleasure. He removes his mouth.
"I marked you."
Marked?
"Its a mark that shows you are mine... Can you be mine?"
Before I even thought about it, the words left my mouth: "Forever."