Chapter 63: The War Has Begun

"I have a weird feeling." Was all I said, Xavier looked up at me- and that's when everything went downhill. 

"ALPHA!" Screamed two warriors- one a voice that I consider a sister: Eunni. The same time a voice I consider a sister as well screamed: "ACE"
That's when Shelly ran into the room as well, her mate, Jon, was the warrior behind Eunni- "Ace! You need to come with me!" 
"Alpha, your father has been spotted with three other men, and the Sapphire-stone pack." Jon said, I knew it was bad because Xavier took one look at me- as if the end has come. Never breaking eye contact he told Jon "Get Jordan", "and the warriors, Eunni get the epsilons. Shelly pack Ace and Catie a bag" doing as they are told at once they each disperse into their task. 

Xavier looked at me and pulled me into a hug. 

But not just any hug, a bone crushing hug as if he was going to say goodbye. He pulled back and looked me in my eyes, "Ace, I need you to listen to me, Shelly is going to take you away- and when this is all over I'll come and get you- and then it will be us for the rest of time, I'll get you when it's safe, I promise Ace." 

"No, you aren't sending me away! What about all those classes, I know how to fight you saw me! I can defend myself." 

"Ace, they won't fight in human form, you can get hurt. I can't risk it baby, I can't." He goes to the closet and opens the safe, one I didn't even know was there. He pulls out a gun, and money, putting them in a bag with a lot of bullets. "Babe, remember when I taught you to shoot? Aim for the head or heart, silver will kill them. Please babe, just go."

"WHAT HAPPEN TO ME NOT BEING A LIABILITY?"

Xavier looked heartbroken, "I'm sorry baby, but I can't let you fight, I can't risk it baby. I'm sorry. I have to go now Ace" he takes the necklace off his neck "- I love you Ace." He kissed my forehead, his lips lingering on my head before he sighed and he pulled away, he creased my check before kissing my lips. It was soft, and he pulled apart again, and he left. 

And my entire life walked out of the room. As I stood there alone, with the cold metal around my neck, I couldn't help but cry. I grabbed the gun, and bullets out of the bag, I loaded the gun, putting the bullets in my pockets. 

They are fighting for me. 
The human mate, the Sapphire-Stone pack was here because of me. 
I'm not just going to run away. 
I'm not going to run away from my family. 

I knew Xavier was hiding something. 
"Ace we have to go. Now!" Shelly said, "the war has begun." 
"Take Catie out of here." I say.
"But Ace, Xavier said-"
"As your Luna, I say go take Catie." Taking the bag and throwing it to her. 

She didn't say another word, she can't disobey her Luna. I wear the mark of her Alpha on my neck proudly, and no one can disobey me. I am their Luna. I am her Luna.

And this was my pack,too, and this was my family, too.