Chapter 25: Xavier's POV pt 1: She left

To say I was upset would be an understatement. She was gone, and I am heartbroken. What was the point of the three days if she was just going to leave anyway? Dammit! My loft is in shreds, random slices of pizza and furniture are everywhere. Fuck!
"Alpha is everything okay?" Some asked through the door.
"Fuck off before I ripped off your fucking head!" I roared, I heard a whimper and I no longer felt their presence near by. She left, she must've left so quickly she took nothing, she didn't take her clothes, her shoes, her stuffed animal, nothing.
Did she want to get away from me that bad? Did she want to leave that bad? I don't understand! Mates are suppose to love one another and care despite that. But then again she's a human. Humans don't feel the mate bond, do they? Dammit Alice! Ace! Whatever the fuck your name is! Fuck you!
"Bro! Open up!" My beta yelled.
"Fuck off!" I snap
"Xavier I will knock down this damn door!" He yelled back
"And I will knock off your damn head!"
"Calm the fuck down you're going to scare Caitlyn!" He yelled, automatically I open the door.
"Where is she?!" I yelled frantically, looking around for her.
"Nikki has her, your father must've forgotten her."
"That's impossible he would never forget her, whenever he goes out he carries her, if he doesn't he hides her. Why would her forget her, what was he doing?!"
"I don't know but Caitlyn is asking for you."
I ran, I haven't seen Caitlyn in seven years. The rogue attack killed my mom, when I was nineteen, Caitlyn was 5 years old then. My mom died saving me from being killed by 3 filthy rogues. When my mom died, my father went crazy, he took Cate and left, I became Alpha when the pack voted so.
I haven't seen my sister in seven years.
My father threatened to kill her if I ever tried to find her. I couldn't take the risk.
I ran to Luke's house to see the twelve year old girl with long black hair sitting next to Penny. She looks up at me with her grey eyes.
"Xavier!" She yelled as she ran up to me. I engulfed the little girl in my arms. "Catie-bear." I whispered into her hair.
"Dad has her. Dad was too busy carrying the girl with short hair to carry me too, she woke up and she saw me and she told me to run, she distracted dad by kicking him and then she smacked him, he didn't even see me slip away, so I ran." She sobbed into my chest "I've missed you so much!" She cried even harder, "Dad he's crazy! I tried to get free but I couldn't he kept me with him at all times and I couldn't bear to make him angry, please Xavier don't send me back to him."
"It's okay Catie-bear, I've got you now. He's never going to come near you again. I'll protect you."
"Find her, I heard dad talk to himself- he's planning to do bad things to her, save her! She saved me Xavier save her!" She cried into my chest.
"I will, I'll protect you both, I'll find her, I always do, I promise."

"I promise" I whispered but mostly to myself.

I'll find Ace. And my father- and when I see him- I'm going to rip his filthy heart out of his fucking chest.