Chapter 46: Wedding (part 3): Luna

Unni (Eunni (two different ways to spell it) (U-Knee)) and Shelly seemed content, laughing and smiling. Caitie was with her sister Emely, both looking stunning. I got distracted watching the band that I didn't notice people looking at me.

"Ace, we know we haven't known you very long, but you are our Luna, can you say a few words?" Jacob asked.

"um----okay?" I stood as the mic was handed to me.

"So, my name is Ace, so please call me Ace-" a few chuckles "I am very honored to be here today. Ally you look amazing, and Jacob you and I started off on the wrong foot-"

"That's an understatement" Patrick laughed, all the guys (minus Xavier who still wasn't here) in the car with me those days laughed- as well as their mates.

"-But you are a truly amazing person, and so is Ally, so I honestly wish you the best, you truly deserve each other. You will forever need someone to make you smile and laugh- and what from Ally tells me: you make her so very happy. And from what Xavier has explained to me: mates are soulmates, they are the other half to you, and I'm so very glad you found your soulmate, because you guys- you guys give me hope. To look at someone and see stars in their eyes- no matter how dull they might be at times- that's love. As you can tell I'm not good at speeches...so congratulations. Enjoy the rest of your forever- together." I said as I took a sip of the champagne as did everyone else. Cheering and clapping.

"Relax Ace, the speech was amazing." Eunni said

"Yeah Ace." Shelly agreed.

But something didn't feel right. It was like something in my stomach dropped.

Xavier walks in and he's smiling, Shelly and Eunni are too.

"Shelly let me see your phone- now" She hands it over and I log into my Kik. Messages overload

Jess: Where are you?
Matt: This isn't funny Ace answer
Jess: Ace, why did you leave?
How could you?! We are sisters! Now Ericka and I have to grow up without you?!
ACE ANSWER ME THIS ISN'T FAIR.
ACE FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!
AT LEAST TELL ME YOU ARE OKAY
Grandma is sick Ace, you need to come home- if she dies WITHOUT you on her side- then do us all a favor and don't come back.
2 min ago: Where are you, Grandma is being admitted to the hospital right now. Please come home- we all need you. I need you... I love you.

Matt: Ace things are hard and you need a break, but now you need to come home.

There was a lot more messages, but I needed to go home.

Xavier walked up to me and looked down at the phone.

My tattoo of my grandmother's name burned my shoulder.

Shelly grabbed me and Eunni followed as did Xavier. Reading the messages.

"Her grandmother- has been everything to her." Eunni said quietly

"Ace.." Xavier started.

"I need to go back." I finally spoke up- looking him in the eye- challenging him to say no.

"Ace..."

"You love me right? I have to go back- let me go back!"

"I can't... I can't leave my pack."

"Then stay- I am going back."

"No."

"You can't tell me no! You do not control me!"

"Ace relax-" Eunni said as Shelly said "Xavier stop"

"Rob did that- controlled her. She couldn't wear certain things, she couldn't go out at certain times, she couldn't talk to her guy friends. She completely shut down after a while... and when he left, she slowly came out and talked more. DO NOT PUT HER BACK IN THAT HOLE!" Shelly said/yelled "and do not make her choose, let her go." 

"You two are apart of my pack, you and a few guards go with her." He took his wallet out and handed me a card- black card. "You will spend my money- not yours. No limit. I have enough money trust me. You buy the tickets for everyone, hotel, hospital bills for her, food expenses, clothing, EVERY FUCKING THING you charge on this." He pulled his phone out, "This will be on you at all times, call me if you need me, miss me, want to talk, I don't give a fuck. But you answer when I call, answer when I text you, and keep me updated." 

He called some guards, looked at every werewolf, "a hair should not be even touched on my mates pretty little head. I will kill you all" everyone gulped "I am not playing- I expect her to be okay- now leave, Shelly pack her things. Ace let's go."

Before I could respond we were out the door.

"We have a few hours... let's talk"