Chapter 35- Finale

I'll add a small A/N to the end of this but shortly after this, their will be a chapter dedicated to "stuff". Love ya all and let's get to the story (with some new POV's).
--------------------------------
Zoey's POV
My eyes widen in shock as I stare into the once fierce Katelyn. After she said that comment, she looked down, her eyes filling with salty tears. My mouth stays ajar, unsure of what to expect. The other member that arrived along with her comfort Katelyn while also having gloom expressions.

I begin to panic. Did she die? Is she even somewhat living? Where is she located? Who did this to her?

My eyes fill with worry as Kiki enters the scene, looking around with a bright smile. It slowly fades as she quickly places Leona back inside of her small home. She returns to stand by my side.

I keep my eyes forward, still thinking off all of the possibilities. I mean, it could be that she was missing her family. Or she may just have a bad cough.

"Kiki." I mumble quickly, barely unadorned but the message gets across. "Do not, under any circumstances let Levin OR Malachi follow me."

She reads my face and nods, walking to Levin, Malachi and I's house, looking back before entering the shack.

"Let's go." I whisper, closing my eyes and walking down the plowed path. Katelyn, Lucinda and the lilac haired women follow behind, leaving the children with the mother-like figure. I can tell she understands and continues to examine her surroundings.

We begin walking as I keep my head high and ignore the surrounding sounds of animals, speaking and motions. My main focus is to get to Aphmau as rapidly as possible. I keep imaging Malachi and Levin's face if... worse comes to worse. I keep encouraging myself that nothing will come to that, as I have ways to prevent it.

I sigh, and continue down the beaten dirt path toward the minty green ocean ahead.

One hour later

I wipe the small amount of sweat from my forehead as I continue walking. The purple haired girl walked back ages ago, afraid that she wouldn't have time to bring any healing plants or new plants if needed. Whatever that means, I didn't mind as I have not talked to her before and it is a serious situation as I hear.

Katelyn and Lucinda scurry behind, quietly bickering and weeping at the same time. I limit myself to not let any tears fall as crying has never been my solution to bad positions. Never since the Yggdrasil War.

I attempt to inform the sudden flow of thoughts but nothing limits them.

I sit on the armchair, my husband sitting adjacent to myself. Our child sits not to far from the cracking fireplace lit with red and blue flames. We are a happy family. I smile as I smell the aroma of my apple pie baking in the oven.

Then it all happens too quickly. Rumbling sounds slowly become louder, my daughter becomes misty-eyed. The chirping of birds and bright colors slowly dull.

The explosions become closer, day by day. My husband, Rhuban, leaves the home and never returns. I grab my daughter and sprint to the ocean and board a small boat. Tears stream down my face. My daughter could not take the smoke and toxic fumes of the area. She passed away and I had to throw her into the ocean. Myself. My crystal beauty. Dead. My husband. Dead.

My life has no meaning. Until I left for a hundred years. My husband set me death threats. He sent me photos of himself and an elf with bright red hair and hazel eyes. They held a child. I broke. I attempted suicide, even though it is extremely hard to kill an elf. I left the Tu'la region and took another small boat to the Ru'aun region. I even changed my name from Zelenia to Zoey.