Chapter 7- Heading Home

A/N- I decided to change it up a bit and for this chapter, the POV will be Aphmau's. I will probably change it back to Garroth in the next chapter! Also, there is a little Garmau action so ya :) Hope You Enjoy, Riri :)

P.S. THANKS FOR 50+ READS!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aphmau's POV~

I feel sick to my stomach. Garroth likes me? Do I like him? Do I like Laurance? Why did Lady Irene choose me? I don't know...

We are continuing to walk back, as I see the O'khasis-that-is-now-purple ship disappear behind us. I can sense I am blushing, and I have no clue why. It is cute when Garroth does it... SNAP OUT OF IT APHMAU!!

"I wonder if everyone on the boat will be home." says Laurance, breaking the silence. 

"Yeah. If they are I can't wait to see Levin, Malachi, Zoey, Kiki and the other babies." I respond. "The only thing is I bet it will be a few days till they come back. Zoey briefly told me she was taking everyone to the Yggdrasil forest for a while..."

"Yes, I bet it is hard to find also" Garroth says. Why am I now finding his voice attractive...

We walk and finally start small talking, Garroth talks about O'khasis and how he escaped, Laurance talks about Meteli and I talk about Levin and Malachi.

We find the clearing where the old campsite was, it has mainly been covered with leaves so you can't really see most of it anymore. We find the path again and find the gate right at sunrise. The masked man appears to be watching the gate for any travelers or invaders. 

"Hey Aaron" says Garroth. "Oh, uh oops." His name is Aaron, hmm...

"Uh, hi Aaron I guess" I say. "What are you doing keeping watch? Shouldn't Dante be doing that?" 

"Ya but I wanted fresh air, so I told him to take a break, he is sleeping now probably" Aaron says.

"Well okay, let me know if you need any help" I say, smiling in his direction. I can tell by the look on Laurance's face he is jealous, and I kind of like it. I just ignore it for the time being. Aaron opens the gate and we head into the dark village. 

Just after we enter, I slightly recapped what happened to Aaron, including the Irene thing and Zane in the golden lasso, just not the Garroth and Laurance thing.

"Whoa, fun-filled trip I see" he says. "Maybe I should come along next time."

"That would be great" I say catching up to Garroth and Laurance. "See ya!" 

"Bye" he says, continuing to tend to the gate. We decide to lock Zane up and ask Lucinda later to make a potion of forgetfulness, so Zane become nice and forgets most of his past. We lock him up in the guard station I made a while back. He is still unconscious, but breathing fine. If he remembers anything other than his name, he is dead.

After we lock him up, we part ways. Laurance and Garroth stay and chat while I go back to my house. I think in bed before the sun rises what happened to me with Irene and the wings and that weird thing that got absorbed into my body. I decide to go to the statue and pray since it is too late to go to bed, but to early to wake anyone else up.

I reach the hill and sit on the ledge of the water. I watch into the ocean thinking of Garroth, Laurance, my children and Irene. My life is booked with drama... I think, rolling my eyes. I turn around only to see someone. Garroth.

My cheeks turn a slight pink, as I can sense, but I put it off and return to my normal, perky lord self. 

"Hey Garroth" I say.