Chapter 21- Questions

Hey! This isn't a real chapter so I thought I may as well speak without bolded letters :)

So, I have been thinking about a lot of things lately for this book, including OC's, the chapters, scheduling etc.

Now, this doesn't mean I am going to do all of these, but I am going to try with *Drum roll please*

YOUR HELP!!! *clapping* *screaming* *chanting*

So please answer these few questions ASAP!!

Depending on the answers of course, I will be taking answers for a while so do it even if it has been a month.

LETS GET ON WITH THE QUESTIONS SHALL WE!? (You do not have to answer all if you wish not to)

1. IF I were to make an OC, what would you name it? Boy or girl? Personalities? Specific traits (magicks, witchcraft, shadow knight, etc.)? Skin? Any extra info? (If you would like, you can make two to choose from for double the chance of it being in the book :D)

2. Would you like me to continue this series in multiple books or create one big book? (If I were to create multiple, there would be awesome plots and cliffhangers but if not, it would be a little rushed but all in one spot.)

3. If you answered #2 with multiple books, what would you possibly name the next book and what # should be the last chapter (until I create a sequel)?

4. If you answered #2 with all in one, what chapter would you think should be a good stopping point for the series?

5. Should I create a schedule or post whenever I have free time?

That's it! I hope you enjoy and answer them as it means a LOT!! I will be closing this "voting thing" sometime in March depending on how many answers get answered. Thank you all again for 1K reads!!!!! ~Riri :)