Notes About Everything- Update

So! As promised, this thing is about anything you may want to know about the series, Book 2, updating and scheduling.

To kick it off, I wanted to tell you the title of book to is "Eternal Courage".

I thought "Garmau's Future- Book 2" was SUPER bland (the title now is bland tbh -_- let me know if you want me to change it sometime) and decided to switch it up!!

I'll paste the description here and I plan to have it out next Saturday (not tomorrow, the 21st) but it may come out slightly later. I just want to start it when I am positive I can upload more than I do now. I will create one last chapter on this book stating when it will come out so don't worry!! You will be notified (if it is in one of your libraries or reading lists)

Anyway...
Here is the sneak peak/description :3 -

This is the Second Book of the series, starting with Garmau's Future. I hope you enjoy it!!

My world is a complete and utter mess.

My wife is bearing a child, having the most fearful nightmares during the nighttime, screaming and me not being able to wake her from her eternal slumber.

My step-sons (they call me dad anyway) are scared for their mother, always running in and comforting her during her nights.

My main fear, concern, worry... Is the child. No one knows if it is mine yet, or if Zane possessed her someway. Somehow.

But no matter what conflicts we go through, we will always have

ETERNAL COURAGE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Rights go to the YouTube channel named Aphmau (Jessica and Jason). Some characters are OC's while most are from her series. Also, credit to whoever made the fanart; I never saw a name but I absolutely LOVE IT! <3

Love ya all! ~Riri

--------------------------------
Okay, continuing on.

If anyone knows any good title page makers, PLEASE. MESSAGE. ME. ASAP.

This one especially is very bad (I love the Book 2 one but who knows? One day I might love it, the next I hate it)
And I would really like a new title page thing. Just a lil thing.

Next, the series itself.

I would love for it to be a three-four book series, two at the least and five maximum. Let me knew what you think but I will temporarily plan for three books at this point.

Now onto schedules and updating.

(If you don't know what an SOL is, it's a big test, like an exam, that you have to take)

I have my last SOL of the year next Friday, meaning school is coming to a close quickly. Yes, I have a final exam in Spanish in June but I have time to study and stuff.

The main thing is I will be wayyyy more free after the test. So, sometime in the next few weeks, expect a "Summer Schedule" for just the summer (starting in June, ending in August or September) I'll add it here:

[insert schedule once made]

Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you all so, so much for the wonderful comments, stars and feedback. It means a lot, even though I never acknowledge it, that you enjoy the books I create. I have decided also, that at a bigger milestone of this book, I will create a q&a so feel free to leave questions for the future. Love you all so much!!

P.S. I have decided to end my things with "Much Love, Riley" cause I like it better :3

Much Love <3

Riley