Chapter 17- Hectic to Happy

A/N- This is going to switch between Garroth and Aph so WATCH OUT!!!!

Aphmau's POV

The past month has been one of the most hectic times in my life.

It all started from that dumb letter, which clearly made both Garroth and I stressed out (TOP 4 LYFE). So let me recap it...

Once we figured out what to do, we had the pendant shards be hidden, so now they the debris is under my house and we never speak of it. A few days after, a huge O'khassian ship arrived. I initially panicked, but Garroth calmed me down as it would show weakness and fear.

They did this huge, overdone inspection of the village, checking every nook and cranny. I felt like punching them all, but I held back. The worst part was the whole time I had to avoid Garroth, as it would cause suspicion to Zane.

Zane has me very confused also. He acts as if nothing has happened and he is back to his evil self. It makes my blood boil. Whenever he has come, he questions everyone and it makes me uneasy. He asks questions like 'are you dating anyone? I might take up that marriage offer...' or 'how are your guards? Are they treating you well like O'khasis does to me?' and I have to reply nonchalant and un-suspicious.

Enough about O'khasis, I hate them for what they have done to my village but there is nothing to do about it.

On the plus sides of everything, Dante and Nicole are doing well. They are starting to become more romantic and more like Garroth and I.

Also, Zoey and the gang are all doing well in the Yggdrasil Forest, and plan to stay for a while as everyone enjoys it there. I have an urge to meet up with them soon but it would be pointless. I did however send them a package via Raven with a communication amulet, so we can talk whenever we feel like it. Levin sounds so grown up, it's been half a year since I've seen my sons....

That is beside the point. Since the whole "War" thing, Emmalyn has been researching this Irene thing. I've actually used it a few times before. Shortly after the first "O'khasis Inspection" as we call it, Dante fell down three stories, nearly killing him. He asked for me and I came to see him. I touched him and within a second he was healed. It made me faint, but everyone nursed me back to health.

I think its cool, but it scares Garroth to death. Oh yeah, almost forgot. We are doing well other than the whole O'khasis thing, we have gone on a few more dates and he still sleeps in the guest room whenever stupid Zane isn't here.

Other little things happened too; Yip got a human form, Donna's mother adopted a cat child thing who reminds me of a purple Kawaii~Chan as they came to the village a week ago. Laurance seems to secretly be taking a liking to Katelyn.... but I don't know that one for sure. That is the main recap of recent events.

Anyway, back to now. I am in bed, slowly waking up as I haven't been sleeping again lately. I rub my eyes and walk downstairs. Garroth isn't there seeing as it is so early. I make a bowl of cereal and eat it pretty quick. Once I am finished, I am full but my toes are freezing cold so I decide to wake up my boyfriend, which I feel weird calling him to be honest, not in a way I hate him but you know.

I crack open the door to see a sleeping Garroth. I tiptoe in, careful not to disturb him as he sleeps. I get inside his warm flannel blue covers and cuddle up next to him, engulfing his body warmth onto myself. After a moment I see a grin appear on his face and his beautiful blue eyes again.

Garroth's POV

I wake up this morning to Aphmau cuddling beside me, and I must admit I don't hate it. I do a fake wake up stretch and put my arm around her shoulder. She smiles back, revealing her wonderful caramel eyes.

"Well good morning my Queen" I say, kissing her forehead as this is the first time in a while we actually feel relaxed.

"Hello Sleeping Beauty" she giggles that beautiful sound. I smirk as she warms up next to me. We lay for a moment, not talking as I take it in.

After I let her rest for a few minutes, I break the silence.

"Have you eaten?" I ask and she nods.

"I can make you something if you want" she says. "I can still eat a little more I guess" she smiles.

"Can we make eggs and toast?" I ask, showing puppy eyes. She smiles and responds.

"Sure." She kisses my nose and gets out of my bed. I notice she is still cold so I wrap her in one of my blankets laying on top of my bed.

We finish my breakfast and I gulp it right down. She has a piece of toast as she told me she already ate earlier this morning.

"What do you plan to do today?" I ask, as I am munching on my second piece of toast.

"I don't know, probably just check how everyone is doing, how the houses are coming along near the tree house. I may help do some renovations and gardening around the village if I have time." She says.

"Sounds like a plan." I nod, as I clean up my plate. "I better get dressed. See you later" I kiss her cheek, blushing a little as it is slowly starting to fade away recently.

"Okay" she says, as walk down the stairs and get changed into my armor. Once I am finished, I notice Aphmau is still here, and strangely looking out the window. Her eyes seem locked on something that I can not decipher.

"Are you okay?" I say, looking out through the window.

"Go downstairs." she says kind of stern.

"W-W-Why?" I stutter out.

"I don't want them knowing about us..." she points out the window to Zane and some guards, walking straight up for the house we are watching from.

A/N- Sorry if it is a little boring and short, feel free to leave any ideas for future chapters. Thanks, Riri ;)