Chapter 14- Offical

A/N- Let me know if you have any suggestions for the photo in this chapter, I couldn't find a decent one :P Thx, Riri 

My eyes adjust to the light coming through the window to my left. I sit up and notice my surroundings.

I look out the window to see a fresh sunrise on the water. It seems to be around 7:00 in the morning, which is surprisingly early for me. I look around as last night I could barely see as it was dark.

Aphmau must have prepared this area because it is super clean and stocked. She has added fresh sheets in a light blue, a dresser and desk, a blue and white rug as well as some shelves that I guess she wants me to fill up with my own belongings.

I look at my body only to notice I am wearing what I wore last night, minus the blue plaid shirt which lays on the ground beside me. 

I decide to surprise Aphmau with breakfast in bed, since Zoey is gone and she has been waking up later lately.

I go up the stairs and feel a presence of Aphmau. The scent of fresh linen, lavender and cinnamon in a wonderful blend. I start making breakfast and decide to make blueberry pancakes. I make the batter and decide to add purple food coloring, since it is her favorite color. 

I turn on the oven and start cooking. The first pancake was a fail, as it was runny and way too tiny, but I don't give up. I start getting the hang of making them, and end up with normal pancakes and some abnormal pancakes that are heart shaped, just my luck.

I put the heart ones on a plate, noticing that Aphmau hasn't even woken up yet and it has been 45 minutes. I also seem perplexed as it smells like a blueberry patch throughout the entire house. I ignore it as I turn off the oven, uncovering her slight snoring. It's at least milder than Laurance's...

I go up the stairs and knock on her bedroom door, not wanting to disturb her.

"Ugh. Just a minute" says a muffled Aphmau. I decide to wait a second and knock again. "OKAY! OKAY! Im coming..." At that point, I just open the door and come in.

"Um hey Aphmau." I say, feeling kind of awkward, but I put it aside. "I decided to make you breakfast in bed" I smile, as I lay the tray on her lap and kiss her forehead. Naturally, I blush, but it is more subtle than usual.

"Woah, Garroth! Thank you! I love how they are purple!" She says, as she kisses me on the cheek. I feel casual, almost doing this, so I sit next to her while she eats. I have a plate of my own, so we talk about O'khasis, Malachi, Levin and anything that is on our minds.

Once we finish, I take the dishes to be washed downstairs. "Wait, Garroth." says Aphmau. "Thank you again. I can help with the dishes if you want." she gets up and I play it a little risky and kiss her on the lips, and she doesn't resist at all.

"T-T-Thanks but i've got it" I blush. She giggles and said she will get changed while I clean the dishes, as I am already dressed and almost ready to go do my job. She comes down once I finish in her normal attire that Cadenza made, black and purple and protective.

She sits down at the table as I am just about to leave as she stops me in my tracks. 

"Hey, um, Garroth. Can we talk for one second?" she says, as I get the sensation it is bad. Does she hate me? Does she like Laurance now?  

"I was wondering if, well, I really liked last night. And I was wondering if you wanted to, you know, make us official?" she questions, with a slight smile and a questionable look on her face. I immediately blush, as if it is the best day of my life.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Positive if you are." she smirks, and I feel completely and utterly speechless, but I know what to do without words. I walk over to where she is sitting and sit next to her and the next thing I knew is we were passionately kissing each other. Our blushes combined fill the room with red, as I cradle the back of her neck.